AN-140

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

AN-140

Post by VulcanDriver »

Can someone provide me with a link to Vladimir Zhyhulskiy's
AN-140 AI model please.

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
maverick69
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by maverick69 »

VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by VulcanDriver »

Thanks Maverick, just got it. BTW Is it because I'm in the UK (closer to the server?) but I find that the download speeds from avsimrus.com incredibly fast. I'm talking seconds not minutes for most files!
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by CelticWarrior »

VulcanDriver wrote:Thanks Maverick, just got it. BTW Is it because I'm in the UK (closer to the server?) but I find that the download speeds from avsimrus.com incredibly fast. I'm talking seconds not minutes for most files!
As opposed to avsim.com which is taking forever :(
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
Blank Fang
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Post by Blank Fang »

In my opinion AVSIM's speed is really acceptable bearing in mind the vast number of downloads they handle!

AVSIMRUS is growing in popularity hence their speed will also be diminishing sooner or later.

Last but not least you are not in european business hours.