Tower Shot of Columbus AFB

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
flyboy
Major
Major
Version: MSFS

Tower Shot of Columbus AFB

Post by flyboy »

I have reloaded my complete Flight Sim set-up over the past few days. I remove everything off the drive, formated and reloaded everything back. This gets alot of old and odd files off and really helps with performance.

By doing this, it has allowed me to get some of my older programs up and working again. One program that I have always liked is FSHOTSEAT.

Here is a tower shot of Columbus AFB as I was pre-flighting my T-37 for a cross-country sortie to test out HOTSEAT. This is just the South Ramp, the North Ramp is just as bad.

Once again I like alot of traffic because it makes you work on your airspeed and altitude transitions and makes you fly "out of the cockpit" alot.
Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the way!
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

Very nice pic!
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: P3D

Post by btaylo24 »

Flyboy

What does FSHOTSEAT do?

Cheers
Barry
flyboy
Major
Major

Post by flyboy »

Barry,

See http://www.fshotseat.com/

Added 3D sounds (rattle the windows with this one), Working copilot, checklists, TCAS etc Copilot does checklist calls, weather updates, traffic calls, makes jokes, tells where you are at by geographical location etc... Have pushback, Flight Service Station and Operations interreaction also.

Program is no longer supported but it is a nice program overall. Does not work with Radar Contact which was a shame, because this program handled the cockpit real well, RC was great for the ATC side.
pilotjay10
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Post by pilotjay10 »

Where'd you get the Jayhawks from and are they just static or do you have flight plans for them?

Jay
"In God we trust, everyone else we monitor."
Composite Squadron TX-435, USAF Auxiliary
flyboy
Major
Major

Post by flyboy »

The Jayhawks are flying aircraft......I do not use any static aircraft. All my flightplans are locally made.
pilotjay10
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Post by pilotjay10 »

I'm assuming that you're using the HTAI B400A and the Jayhawk repaints on AVSIM? Do you have flightplans for Randolph and Del Rio as well? Mind sharing the jayhawk flightplans :lol:

Jay
"In God we trust, everyone else we monitor."
Composite Squadron TX-435, USAF Auxiliary