Kazakhstan Mig25 & Su27 Flight Plans

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
regan123
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Kazakhstan Mig25 & Su27 Flight Plans

Post by regan123 »

Hi folks,

Flight plans and modified AFCADs for the Mig25 & Su27 repaints recently posted to AVSIM. Please see attached ZIP file. I've also added parking spaces for the Mig27, should a model become available.

You must have installed my previous Kazakhstan Plans and the additional files called for on the Russian AVSIM for these to work properly.

Any problems, queries, questions etc. let me know.

A few Su27 shots...

Image Image Image Image
Attachments
Kazakhstan Mig25-Su27.zip
(33.22 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
james84

Re: Kazakhstan Mig25 & Su27 Flight Plans

Post by james84 »

Excellent!
I expected you would have made new plans for these aircrafts so I decided to wait!
Just a small problem: I installed your ADE9 file for Karaganda and did the correction you called out, but I still cannot see neither the taxiways nor the runway!
regan123
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by regan123 »

james84 wrote: Just a small problem: I installed your ADE9 file for Karaganda and did the correction you called out, but I still cannot see neither the taxiways nor the runway!
Hmmmmm.... I couldn't get the taxiways etc to display properly before hand which is why i did the correction to the All Kazakhstan scenery. Can you try it without the altitude correction file in your world/scenery folder?
Pemor2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Pemor2 »

How do i find your previous kazaksthan plans at the russian avsim.

pemor2
james84

Post by james84 »

regan123 wrote:
james84 wrote: Just a small problem: I installed your ADE9 file for Karaganda and did the correction you called out, but I still cannot see neither the taxiways nor the runway!
Hmmmmm.... I couldn't get the taxiways etc to display properly before hand which is why i did the correction to the All Kazakhstan scenery. Can you try it without the altitude correction file in your world/scenery folder?
I tried both with and without correction... nothing can be seen!
I also tried to change the altitude of the base with ADE9X, but nothing is visible as well!
regan123
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by regan123 »

Pemor2 wrote:How do i find your previous kazaksthan plans at the russian avsim.

pemor2
Have a look on these threads for the other software needed to run these plans:

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... =18&t=8855
http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... =18&t=8783
http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... =18&t=8781
james84 wrote:
regan123 wrote:
I tried both with and without correction... nothing can be seen!
I also tried to change the altitude of the base with ADE9X, but nothing is visible as well!
James - Do you have all the software installed from here:

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... =18&t=8781
Pemor2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Pemor2 »

What kind of package do i need to use so i can see the buildings to the ade you made.
regan123
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by regan123 »

Pemor2 wrote:What kind of package do i need to use so i can see the buildings to the ade you made.
You need to install all the software off of the AVSIM site listed in my previous threads. You will then need to install the ADE/AF2 files I've attached and you also need to make sure that you have the MAIW libraries installed. That should do it for you.