Would anyone like to paint up an F-15A?

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team
Version: P3D

Would anyone like to paint up an F-15A?

Post by tango234 »

Basically, I'm working on some FSX scenery for Duxford, and for the static aircraft I'm intending to use AI ones, with "static" flightplans. (Obviously the end user would have to download these aircraft/repaints separately, because I don't want to steal anyones hard work, but the end result would, I think, be far better than me trying to make static models myself. I'm **** at modeling anything more complex than a shed.)

Now, almost all of the static aircraft-herald, trident, VC-10, Britannia and BAC 1-11 are already available in some form. However, the F-15A outside the American Air Force Hangar is not available in its current paint scheme.

Would someone like to make a texture for it (for the NBAI F-15A)? A picture of its current scheme is here:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Ai ... 528a8154e1
but there are lots of others.

It would be much appreciated.

One other question on that front. Obviously the NBAI F-15 has ground equipment around it when its parked-is it possible to remove those with an alpha channel?
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team
Version: P3D

Re: Would anyone like to paint up an F-15A?

Post by tango234 »

anyone?.....guess not :(

Never mind I suppose, its not as if its that important.