A new toy....

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
usairson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

A new toy....

Post by usairson »

I have been wanting to get this from Alphasim for a while...and finally here it is. The Phantom is a plane that if you see it early enough in your life..it sticks with you forever. And well I saw it very early in my life...lol.
Attachments
Phantom1.jpg
Phantom1.jpg (29.83 KiB) Viewed 550 times
wktjr

Post by wktjr »

Great shot! :D

I once read a comment about the F-4 saying it "proves a brick can fly as long as the engines are powerful enough".
Rotten Ralph
Captain
Captain

Post by Rotten Ralph »

One my favourate aircraft of all time. Especialy the USAF RF-4E.

dave lock
usairson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by usairson »

When I was younger I was @ an airshow at KMDT (Harrisburg Inter.) An RF-4 flew an overpass and was taking pics the entire time. What was cool about it was that it flew over us, not on the show line, and at about 300ft or so....what power. That same airshow they had a Tornado do a routine...this bad boy came down show line...then did a 90 degree high 'g' turn away from us at what we were told was full afterburner.... Man that is some good memories (sorry for the rant) :lol:
Misha_K

Post by Misha_K »

The Alphasim F-4 is nice. But I bought t he Cloud9 Phantom at their recent 50% off sale. What a difference. If you like the E/F model, there is just no comparison. Hands down the best combat aircraft addon for FS I have had so far.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Sweet, can you post a screen shot in another thread to show me what it looks like, I've been eyeing the AS Phantom for a while now. Maybe I should be looking elsewhere.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log