Military Flightplans

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: My Flightplans

Post by TheFoufure »

Simply find on avsim : iriaf_traffic.zip

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Flight Plans
Flightplans and AFCAD files for the Iranian air force

File Description:
Flightplans and AFCAD files for the IRIAF. Flightplans for F-14, Mig-29, F1, RF-4E, F-4D and F27 are included. Links and credits are all in the readme.

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=137678

It is possible you must edit these flightplans with TTOOLS to correspond with new repaint.
james84

Post by james84 »

Sth. quick to make inspiration increase. Not military, but at least you will have a new aircraft in your sim!
Flightplans for Masterjet's A320, repaint by Jurgen Baumbusch
ai320lmj.zip on Avsim
Attachments
Masterjet A320.zip
(959 Bytes) Downloaded 79 times
viper810

Post by viper810 »

Does anybody have a flightplan for the 17 old B-1's from Grand Forks?
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Just an idea but you could always use the flight plans from the MAIW Grand Forks KC-135 package that is now obsolete. Swap the aircraft in that package for the B-1Bs.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
viper810

Post by viper810 »

Yes i'm thinking to do that. Replacing 17 KC-135.
james84

Post by james84 »

Hello all!
Here are the flightplans for Graham's VMFAT-101 Hornets based at Miramar available from his website.
Also included are flightplans for the two VMFA-232 repaints you can find in the zip (Graham, where are the others?!? :smt003 )
You need some MAIW waypoints for these flightplans to work correctly! Check the airports txt file!
Attachments
USMC VMFAT-101.zip
(25.06 KiB) Downloaded 149 times
james84

Post by james84 »

UAE C-17s for Graham's repaint.
The UAE have 6 aircrafts on order, one of which (1223) has been delivered and another (1224) will be soon. These flightplans include all of them (up to 1228). Aircrafts based at OMAD.
Attachments
UAE C-17.zip
(29.65 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
paul day
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by paul day »

Has anybody got an AFCAD for Bateen OMAD that they are willing to share? So far there have been Hercules, Casa CN235 and now C-17 packages done for these UAE aircraft based at OMAD but without an AFCAD they don,t show up .

Regards Paul Day.
Corvette99
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Corvette99 »

james84 wrote:Hello all!
Here are the flightplans for Graham's VMFAT-101 Hornets based at Miramar available from his website.
Also included are flightplans for the two VMFA-232 repaints you can find in the zip (Graham, where are the others?!? :smt003 )
You need some MAIW waypoints for these flightplans to work correctly! Check the airports txt file!
where can we get the aircraft and textures to go with these flight plans ?
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Corvette99 wrote: where can we get the aircraft and textures to go with these flight plans ?
Here:

http://www.graham-king.me.uk/paint_list.htm

You will need a at least one MAIW F-18 package for the NBAI model, recommend the NAS Lemoore one so you get all Hornet series.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Corvette99
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Corvette99 »

Victory103 wrote:
Corvette99 wrote: where can we get the aircraft and textures to go with these flight plans ?
Here:

http://www.graham-king.me.uk/paint_list.htm

You will need a at least one MAIW F-18 package for the NBAI model, recommend the NAS Lemoore one so you get all Hornet series.
Got it ! Thanks very much !!!
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by RKE »

paul day wrote:Has anybody got an AFCAD for Bateen OMAD that they are willing to share? So far there have been Hercules, Casa CN235 and now C-17 packages done for these UAE aircraft based at OMAD but without an AFCAD they don,t show up .

Regards Paul Day.
Unless someone already have one, I can throw one together over the weekend. I'm having some issues with the UAE landclass included with Matthew Ministry's Abu Dhabi scenery, which will have to be sorted first tho.

At least it looks like the apron is already present and correct ingame :lol:

ETA: Nevermind, I forgot there is already a working Bateen AFCAD included with the Abu Dhabi scenery.
james84

Post by james84 »

RKE wrote:
paul day wrote:I'm having some issues with the UAE landclass included with Matthew Ministry's Abu Dhabi scenery
Me too, but it's only in the area around Al Dhafra with the MAIW Afcad. How can a flatten file be made?
james84

Post by james84 »

VAQ-135 CAG for Mark's repaint available from his site
Attachments
USN VAQ-135 (CAG only).zip
(2.39 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by RKE »

james84 wrote:
RKE wrote:I'm having some issues with the UAE landclass included with Matthew Ministry's Abu Dhabi scenery
Me too, but it's only in the area around Al Dhafra with the MAIW Afcad. How can a flatten file be made?
I took a flight around Abu Dhabi and was surprised to note the whole landscape drops a couple of feet at certain point (probably around the border with the Dubai emirate). I remember asking Matthew Ministry about it, but he was stumped as he wasn't seeing any issues. I'm not using any addon mesh or landclass which covers the area, which makes it even stranger.
james84

Post by james84 »

RKE wrote:
james84 wrote:
RKE wrote:I'm having some issues with the UAE landclass included with Matthew Ministry's Abu Dhabi scenery
I took a flight around Abu Dhabi and was surprised to note the whole landscape drops a couple of feet at certain point (probably around the border with the Dubai emirate). I remember asking Matthew Ministry about it, but he was stumped as he wasn't seeing any issues. I'm not using any addon mesh or landclass which covers the area, which makes it even stranger.

Just a pity because it's a nice scenery! But nothing can be perfect...
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

james84 wrote:Flightplans for the (former) Libyan air force to go with most of Cianofranc's and other authors' repaints. Luciano has included a list of the repaints available in his excellent Libyan airport package.
Enjoy!
Hi, in this package you refer to some Mi-8 from Tripoli and the L-100 from Mitiga, any idea where these repaints can be found. I've hunted high and low (honest) and can't find them anywhere.

Many thanks

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
james84

Post by james84 »

jimrodger wrote:
james84 wrote:Flightplans for the (former) Libyan air force to go with most of Cianofranc's and other authors' repaints. Luciano has included a list of the repaints available in his excellent Libyan airport package.
Enjoy!
Hi, in this package you refer to some Mi-8 from Tripoli and the L-100 from Mitiga, any idea where these repaints can be found. I've hunted high and low (honest) and can't find them anywhere.

Many thanks

Jim
Hi Jim,
I undertook this projects a couple of years ago. IIRC, I did flightplans for all the aircrafts, although only some had been painted. I'm sure that both Hind and Albatros are missing as there was no model at the time.
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Thanks for that, stops me hunting..

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
james84

Post by james84 »

Polish Air Force transports (Hercules, based at Powidz-EPPW, and CN295, based at Krakow-EPKK). Repaint info in the zips.
Attachments
Polish Air Force C-130.zip
(6.42 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
Polish Air Force CN295.zip
(19.11 KiB) Downloaded 177 times