AFCAD for Nellis AFB

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
TBenn
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

AFCAD for Nellis AFB

Post by TBenn »

Tried to find something in the forums on Nellis AFCAD. Loaded Nellis a number of times and the runways and taxi ways are missing??? All other scenery is OK. Went into the AFCAD properties and it shows the default AFCAD and not the three AF2 custom AFCADS in the scenery file. I opened your Elmendorf AFCAD and the custom AFCAD was there. FS9 and Ultimate terrain. All your other excellent bases are OK.

Any help would be appreciated.

TBenn
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: AFCAD for Nellis AFB

Post by campbeme »

Do you have any Alpha sim scenery in that area?

Mark
Mark
TBenn
Cadet
Cadet

Post by TBenn »

I deleted all files relating to Alpha Nellis and Your Nellis can now be activated in FS9. It looks a lot better than the Alpha I paid for. The scenery is all there, but, I still don't have the aprons or runways??? Went into afcad to see if runways are there and check elevation at 1768' and all seems to be correct. Just loaded Pensacola with no problem.

TBenn
jaguar1
Captain
Captain

Post by jaguar1 »

Do you have the Alphasim Tonopah Test Range package installed? this package can also affect the MAIW Nellis airfield as I found out. There's a nest egg included in the Nellis scenery that you may find interesting.
jrbirdman81
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by jrbirdman81 »

Could someone please post what files I am looking for to delete? I had those files but for the life of me, I can't remember what they are. Thank you and kind regards, Jeremy