AI Thunderbirds 5 & 6 Crossing at Show Center

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

AI Thunderbirds 5 & 6 Crossing at Show Center

Post by mikewmac »

I just ran across this one and couldn't resist showing one of my favorite AI Thunderbirds screenshots. :lol: :lol: 8)

Mike

GrahamS
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by GrahamS »

Nah, I don't like that one.....LOL
Which way is up?
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

GrahamS wrote:Nah, I don't like that one.....LOL
Now come on Graham!!! I know you love that screenshot!!! :lol: :lol:

Mike
GrahamS
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by GrahamS »

:smt046 ...... :lol:
Which way is up?
jetmax
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by jetmax »

OK how did you do it. I have an airshow at KPAM every weekend and that would be great! :-)
Scott "Jetmax" Jones
The Virtual Air National Guard
Ask me how to join....
http://www.flyvang.org/
usairson
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by usairson »

That is way cool....and yes.."how do you do that"??? Inquiring minds wanna know.. :?:
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikewmac »

usairson wrote:That is way cool....and yes.."how do you do that"??? Inquiring minds wanna know.. :?:
Thanks usairson,

If you download my AI package entitled "The AI USAF Thunderbirds Formation Flight Demonstration Package" in the ai_tb_demo.zip at the following link, you will be able to watch a number of novel formation flights by my AI Thunderbirds flown in a practice sessions at Otis ANGB:

http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=81318

Here is a short quote from the packages README that describes what my objective with the package was.
The objective of this package is to demonstrate to the FS9 community the AI formation takeoffs, flights and landings as well as AI low approaches and other even more unique AI flights that a little creative AFCAD2 and TTools work can accomplish.

The simple scenario I have created in this package takes place at Otis ANGB on Cape Cod. A small military training exercise including MA ANG F-15A's and F-16C's from the VT, NJ and NY ANG is interupted by a brief layover by the AI Thunderbirds who are on an East Coast tour and visit Otis for a one day practice session.
If you study all the AFCADs and TTools text files included in the package you will see how it was all done.

I've added a series of screenshots below of Solo 5 amd 6's formation takeoff and departure crossover to further whet your appetite. :) 8)

Mike