LEAB FSX

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

LEAB FSX

Post by ARV187 »

I know that currently exists, but only to fs9(2004), and would make a scenery of my father home. I know too that fs9 scenery work with fsx, but not is to FSX, it does not matter much i know.
I said all this because when i want make a scenery the spanish people ever say, ''that its make, you can find here'' but are links to private forums of IVAO, or versions to fs9 (LEAB), or is yet in development (LELC San javier, I did not know it) and isnt motivational to me hear that i cant make a scenery that i like because its created, sounds like protectionism.
I think it's the people who decide which to use.
In other ocassion I would colaborate with other people, after I be accepted by weeks, I couldn't help because the work was already distributed.
Its by all this that I decided make this scenery, learning all by first time.
Attachments
2.JPG
1.JPG
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: LEAB FSX

Post by ARV187 »

More pictures
Attachments
4.JPG
3.JPG
ronniegj

Post by ronniegj »

The pictures are looking very good. Go ahead and make your scenery, and when you finish - post it where ever you like. There will always be those who appreciate your efforts. There are people looking for different versions of the same scenery, as some are more suitable to their needs than other versions. Don't let anyone stop you!

Ron
james84

Post by james84 »

Very impressive!
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

Thanks guys!! :wink:
timbob1
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by timbob1 »

Superb work mate, well done :)
Regards
Tim

Scenery Designer
basezaragozavirtual
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by basezaragozavirtual »

We do have a version for FSX, with all MDLs in FSX formal, dds textures, no crash buildings,...

No frame drop, we have been using it in MP, without any problem, up to 20 players.

You can download it from here

https://rapidshare.com/files/1515752244/AlbaceteAB.rar

Diego

http://www.vaafse.org/edav
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

So is a private link, i dont know this because i search in publics pages share links, flightsim, avsim, etc.
Anyway my post is about make a scenery, not about download it.

I Precisely complained about the little support that the Spanish are to develop scenerys, much protectionism, private links, when someone publicly says he will do a scenery to share, the Spanish reply with links ever.
Now I should leave the scenery, because you have made advertising of your private link in the post of my scenery, and people come down yours, private because in your page, which I visited in a while, nothing is mentioned about LEAB, does not deserve the worth continuing with my stage with these boycotts.
Anyway, the terrain images of the spanish state (IGN, PNOA) on the air base are censored from the TLP is organized, then do you put pictures of google©?
P.D: I dont know if you want disturb me, or you did not read my first post, or you only want make free spam in my scenery post.
basezaragozavirtual
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by basezaragozavirtual »

I am sorry because I think that you have misunderstood me. My intention is not to sunk your project. I am just informing you that we, in VAAFSE, a virtual assotiation, have developed some scenery related with our country. Initially the use is for our own members, but as you see we don't have any problem distributing it ( in fact our FS9 version from Pablo Fernández de Bobadilla is uploaded to AVSIM and flightsim), and we have shared some other scenery for IVAO events. We have been cooperating with other designers, as Tim, with his spanish airbases project for years...

Our ground textures are from Google Earth, as you can easily see. AFAIK aerial photos of Albacete AB are not restricted. In fact there are a couple of good books and aviation magazines including general views of the AB and surroundings too.

Don't try to look for trouble where there isn't any. We are here to share our passion, not to argue. You can design your own scenery. It is not a competition, to develop more scenery is to develop FS world. Take it easy please.

Diego

http://www.vaafse.org/edav
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

No problem, dont worry, my complain was because when i said to make a scenery ever i read ''its make'' etc, by spanish people and never is encourage words.
Its evident that if not its published in habitual chanels i dont know that situations, and i cant be registered in all webs of virtual airlines to see the privates areas.
I know that this not is a competition, but some times by the answers seems it.

Yes, i know the Pablo Fernández's version to fs9, and as I did not know the version to fsx, I decided to make it, not to do a competition or competence, so sorry by this.

A spotter guy said me that they cant make photos of buildings by TLP security, and in aereal photos of National Geographic Institute (IGN) or PNOA images, the ground pictures over the AB are blurred by this cuestion. With LETO or ¿LEAX? Armilla not happen this. And google images have copyright, because i ask, i had a headache with that, and finally will not have it.

So, sorry by misunderstanding, and by my bad english.

Regards
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

Si el Inglés es tan malo como nuestro español todos nos llevamos muy bien :D

I think that is right :lol:
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

I know my photo does not show much about the scenery.
I could have done my scenery better, but to be almost my first scenario, I conform, I think it has a low-normal quality.

I have to test the air traffic, and write the manual, find all the credits and put them, create and upload the package, I also want to make a video.

Regards.
Attachments
Soon.JPG
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

The scenery is finished, launched in flightsim.com
You can see it here http://youtu.be/czDOgytgvTc

Thank you all for your interest, and creators of MAIW for his work for the fans.
I am very grateful for giving life to this scenery with their fantastic AI models.
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by zsoltfireman »

Hello,

Great package,but unfortunately not appear in AI traffic!
Everything is in place!
Have any ideas?

Thank you!
Zsolt
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

Don't worry, i answer you by PM. :)

P.D: Anybody else who has installed the scenery has problems?
thanks.
Alan Robertson
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Alan Robertson »

ARV187 wrote:Don't worry, i answer you by PM. :)

P.D: Anybody else who has installed the scenery has problems?
thanks.
No traffic showing up with me either.
Regards,

Alan
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

I deleted my scenery from my computer, After I downloaded it from flightsim, and saw no AI traffic, I'm looking for the problem. I think that is in flight plan.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

Last edited by ARV187 on 31 Jul 2012, 10:47, edited 2 times in total.
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

I again repeated the process, deinstall of the library, delete all files in the scenery, restart pc, reinstall, and has always returned to work fine.
I then again repeated the process, downloading it again from flightsim, and returned to work properly. Not fail again.

Reinstall the file traffic or the scenery files again, and tell me if it work now.
Alan Robertson
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Alan Robertson »

ARV187 wrote:I again repeated the process, deinstall of the library, delete all files in the scenery, restart pc, reinstall, and has always returned to work fine.
I then again repeated the process, downloading it again from flightsim, and returned to work properly. Not fail again.

Reinstall the file traffic or the scenery files again, and tell me if it work now.
Tried all that but still no traffic showing. Scenery itself is great and showing up fine, just no traffic movement from the supplied traffic file and aircraft.
Regards,

Alan