GCLP Afcad for Aerosoft scenery

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
pepe06

GCLP Afcad for Aerosoft scenery

Post by pepe06 »

Hi,

In case you have decided to maintain aerosoft scenery of Gran Canaria, with the attached Afcad, Hornets of GCLP will use Shelter area.

regards
Juan
Attachments
AF2_GCLP.bgl
Aerosoft AFCAD GCLP
(18.55 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
corsico77
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Re: GCLP Afcad for Aerosoft scenery

Post by corsico77 »

hi,
i've aerosoft GCLP but i've any problems with maiw afcad. I' ve double shelters and f 18 are not in the parking area.
can you help me? thanks :smt006
meighallo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by meighallo »

Many thanks!
After a little adjust with ADE (orientation y position of some parking spots in military area) your AFCAD works very well in this scenery. Wonderful!

Important: rename with .off the bgl's named "gran_static.bgl" and "gran_staticm.bgl" (almost gran_staticm.bgl ) in the Grancanaria_2004 scenery folder for remove the statics fighters and the helo at military platform. The file "gran_static.bgl" is for civil platform statics, but I removed it too because I use civil AI traffic addon.

Sorry for my english, and congratulations!
meighallo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by meighallo »

corsico77 wrote:hi,
i've aerosoft GCLP but i've any problems with maiw afcad. I' ve double shelters and f 18 are not in the parking area.
can you help me? thanks :smt006
Try deactivate or rename with ".off" all bgl's of GCLP that included in the folder of MAIW (Addon Scenery/MAIW_Spanish_Airbases/scenery).

Regards and happy flyings!