So I bought a house...

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
jrbirdman81
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

So I bought a house...

Post by jrbirdman81 »

And this house is pretty much right across the street from Nellis AFB here in lovely Las Vegas, Nevada! Every morning at 06:30 it's Reville, and at 16:30 the flag comes down with the national anthem. Weekends are usually quiet but weekdays are a completely different story. The planes practice every weekday starting around 08:00 either in a landing pattern or taking off right over the house at about 300 AGL and don't finish until around 19:30. I have seen Eurofighters, E-3's, KC-10's, KC-135R's, F-16's, F-15's, F-5's (yes, surprisingly they still use them for aggressor training!), F/A-18's, F/A-22's, A-10's, B-1's, C-130's of all variants, VC-25A's twice, Blackhawk's, Pavehawk's and Seahawk's! And that's usually daily!! The B-1's climbing out provide a very deafening roar almost like a rocket blasting off! My daughter loves looking at the planes and I tell the wife everyday that I love living here! My wife just keeps hearing "Highway To The Danger Zone", by Kenny Loggins! I call it the sound of my freedom! It's a spotters paradise to say the least! I look at those planes and instantly I check MAIW for new packages! The best part is I can buzz my house in FS9 (or at least where it would be). Fun stuff! Just wanted to share the fun that I experience every week! Sorry for the novel. LOL!

Kind regards, Jeremy
Last edited by jrbirdman81 on 04 Nov 2012, 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: So I bought a house...

Post by bismarck »

I am very very envious!!! :wink:

Giorgio
jrbirdman81
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by jrbirdman81 »

I'll save a seat for you Giorgio! It really is quite an experience you would have to see!
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

:smt023