UH Ravens

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: UH Ravens

Post by delbydoo »

Thanks Martin, I appreciate the offer but I am really not happy about doing FSX textures - I'm afraid it means that someone else is going to have to try and push those out.
The one main thing that concerns me about this is feedback or problems - I do not have FSX, and will never have it after nearly destroying my poor old poota trying run it. I can't keep sending things off to other people when it's my work that has the problem, I just don't like working that way. Personal choice.
I would be more than happy to send along any 24-bit masters that I do for conversion and packaging, but that is as far as I would be willing to go. I always say try something at least once - be it food or Flight Sims......well I'm afraid this time, I didn't like. Plus the fact it's a bloody nightmare trying to upload to three sites - I haven't even posted them on my own site yet :roll:

edited for extended rant....
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

That is perfectly okay, Daryl. After all it should make fun, not strain. I am a bit frustrated myself since nobody - read this not a single one - of the frequent producers care to announce any release to me in a way that I can easily fetch it. So I have to snoop around FlightSim, AVSim, Rays and your side etc to fetch the relevant releases. Still trying to figure out how to do that in a - for me - acceptable fashion.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

delbydoo wrote:I always say try something at least once - be it food or Flight Sims......well I'm afraid this time, I didn't like. Plus the fact it's a bloody nightmare trying to upload to three sites - I haven't even posted them on my own site yet :roll:

The Force is strong with this one!

:twisted:
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel

Post by delbydoo »

Stewart Pearson wrote:
delbydoo wrote:I always say try something at least once - be it food or Flight Sims......well I'm afraid this time, I didn't like. Plus the fact it's a bloody nightmare trying to upload to three sites - I haven't even posted them on my own site yet :roll:

The Force is strong with this one!

:twisted:
I'll never turn to the Dark Side Image

Like I said Martin, I would be only too happy to provide you with the original 24-bit textures, so that no degradation is lost in conversion to dds. :)
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by Stewart Pearson »

When you look at the dark side, careful you must be ... for the dark side looks back :smt005
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
sr01
Major
Major

Post by sr01 »

Daryl
Nice job !!
I agree, stay well away from EfHexEx .The only thing that looked in there was the Section 8 , F-86
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by John Young »

Most of the F-111 screen shots were from FSX. No good?

John
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

I like them a lot, John. Looks like on my own computer :smt002
Cheers,
Martin