How do you Post your Screenshot on this Forum

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
Paul
Captain
Captain

How do you Post your Screenshot on this Forum

Post by Paul »

Can anyone please tell me how to get my Screenshots on this Forum. I have some of the Blue Angels in 2, 4 & 6 ship formation that I've been playing with the past few months. My Thoughts & Prayer go out to friends & family of the #6 pilot that lost his life in that crash on Sat.
I read the Posting on how to capture your Screenshots and that was very helpful. I read the FAQ about Posting Images but that was to confusing for me.

Paul
Stewart Pearson
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FS9

Post by Stewart Pearson »

Hello and welcome Paul.

It does sound complicated, but it could not be simpler, after all, I have managed to figure it out :lol:

Your first step is to visit the folowing site:

http://smg.photobucket.com/

Once there, register yourself (it's free) and you then have your own area for hosting the screenshots.

So - you take a shot you want to share. What do you do? Well, you upload the shot to your area on Photobucket. Dead easy to do and you'll find the instructions well written.

So now you want to post the same shot here at MAIW?

Under each image you upload to P'bucket, you'll see three seperate links. Look for the one beginning [img]and%20ending%20in[/img]

All you need do is copy that link and then post your message here, and when you want to show your image, just paste the link.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Stew
Stew

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Paul
Captain
Captain

Post by Paul »

Thanks Stew. That sounds pretty easy. I'll give it a go.