John Young - BAe Sea Harrier

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

John Young - BAe Sea Harrier

Post by gsnde »

I was looking forward to take this new wonderful aircraft of John for the first ride. The FRS1 explore the sky over an awakening Gibraltar.

The FA2s are paying a visit to Gran Canaria.

Thank you for another masterpiece, John!

>>> Click here to see all twenty-one shots.
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: John Young - BAe Sea Harrier

Post by gsnde »

Taking off the Ark Royal on a very foggy morning.

>>> Click here to see all shots at The Owl's Nest Gallery.
Cheers,
Martin
Major
Major
Version: FSX

Post by dk1213 »

These are among your best shots!! I love the fog, and I love that you incorporated Gran Canaria into a set of pics. I never see that airport in pics, do you have a good scenery for it? I need that setup for the ships! Awesome man!!!

These are 12/10. Absolutely kick great photos man!!!!!! I am saving them to my pics folder they are so good. Now I just have to figure out how you did it so I can try this. I didn't think AI can take off and land on ships on their own. Am I wrong?

Let me know man. Sending you a PM.
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Thank you, Dan :smt001

All Spanish sceneries (Canaries, Balearic Islands and Gibralta) I use are from AirHispania. All ships are either placed with Lamont Clark's AI Carrier or as a scenery object with Flight1's Instant Scenery. For the later ones you can create a fictional airport with Jon Masterson's ADEX, for which you can create AI traffic with Don Grovestine's AIFP.

All tools take some time to learn, and I was experimenting for months until I was able to think of a setup and go for it.
Cheers,
Martin