Point Mugu Weapons Training

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: MSFS

Point Mugu Weapons Training

Post by Woogey »

Hey guys, Woogey here. I am at the beginning stages of a new project. Inspired by the lack of prototypical buildings at NAWC. I have decided to start my first "Real" scenery. Starting with Bluesky's Photoreal Oxnard tile, I have already finished the "Afcad" and have a few Maiw aircraft rolling through. This will be an FSX project primarily, as the purpose is to light up the MUGU range with targets for Tacpack.

I am creating 5-10 custom buildings based off internet photos I have found of the site. (Never been there personally). The biggest roadblock I am looking at is the lack of certain types of aircraft (E-2B/C/D mainly) Also, I have no experience at creating repaints.

If anybody would like to lend a hand, or knows where I can locate some Hummers, Please feel free to P.M. me. Also, I work second shift, so I am usually up until 4-5am Pacific standard time. -Preston "Woogey" Martin
P.Woog1@Gmail.com
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Re: Point Mugu Weapons Training

Post by BadPvtDan »

Nellis AFB pack.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Woogey,
Looking forward to this scenery as it's a somewhat forgotten NAS. Your only E-2 option is the EDAI model that should be listed on Martin's site, the AI ref page. I have it in the sim now and would love to get some repaints for it to cover all VAW squadrons.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
dk1213
Major
Major
Version: FSX

Post by dk1213 »

Pretty girls + Alcohol :)
-DAN KARSZNIA-