USAF Gunfighter Phantoms

Post all your own Military AI projects here from days gone by.
phantomfreak
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: USAF Gunfighter Phantoms

Post by phantomfreak »

There is a F-4G model. Look for Mark Walsh on AVSIM, he did some repaints of the F-4G and included the model.
Bazinga!
Bora

Post by Bora »

Search for file ai_usaf__f-4g.zip at Avsim...
dk1213
Major
Major
Version: FSX

Post by dk1213 »

Yea man your additions have been really sweet and much appreciated, thanks! One question I had as I am going through these is do we have bases and afcads for all of these planes? For example George AFB? I can't find much on some of these squadrons in terms of scenery or afcads, and I love these F-4's and the F-15's you did.
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict
phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

There are afcads out there for most of the bases as most are still current. John Sinstrom's March AFB package has an afcad for George AFB (Southern Logistics - KVCV). If you know how to use afcad or ADE9, it's not that difficult to create parking or to just rename the parking spots or modify the aircraft.cfg for parking codes. For myself I modified the afcads I needed to to reflect for those aircraft. Most of these are modifications to other people's work to fit my needs; so obviously I won't be sharing those. Plus, there are some much better scenery guys out there than me, so I will leave it to them. Although I did do an afcad for the Bergstrom AFB RF-4C package to put it more or less like it did in the late 80s early 90s.
Bazinga!
jinx
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by jinx »

I downloaded the Traffic file but where can I get the plane or planes please?