The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

John Young - Hispano Aviacion HA-1112 Buchon

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

John Young - Hispano Aviacion HA-1112 Buchon

Post by gsnde »

Sometimes it needs more than one go. I worked with the Buchon several times and never liked the results. But today everything was working out perfectly. What a beautiful aircraft John has made. Even if you normally don't follow the link to the Gallery, I suggest that this time you do. The set consist of 27 pictures, and I think they are pretty good.

>>> Click here to see all shots at The Owl's Nest Gallery.
Cheers,
Martin
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: John Young - Hispano Aviacion HA-1112 Buchon

Post by Dick-Hunter »

Martin, your screenshots show the sheer joy of flying :!:
8)
Grtz,
Dick
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Wow, thanks a million, Dick. I very much appreciate your feedback. :smt001
Cheers,
Martin
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by Sonarboy »

Truly stunning Martin. Always a pleasure to see what you manage to produce with the pictures. John certainly does manage to make some beautiful and unusual models for us.

His skills just get better and better. I am sure he will continue to produce and surprise us with even more in the near future.

Keep them coming Martin it obviously takes you a lot of time to get the right shot. They are very much appreciated.

Brian
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

You are absolutely right, Brian.

The aircraft released last year are just stunning in terms of quantity and quality. I am pretty sure that this has never happened before. This is a good opportunity to say 'thank you so much' to these people for their released and announced aircraft:

Brian Franklin
Jake Burrus
John Young
MAIW Development Team
Mark Griggs
Menno van den Boogaard
Michael Person
Miljan Korac
Nick Black
Rainer Mehlin
(jeez, I hope I forgot nobody, this is done by heart)

To Kevin Reed and Mike MacIntyre for their brilliancy to add unbelievable animations and magic flight characteristics to these aircraft.

To all you painters here that add the real eye candy to the same aircraft.

To MAIW who is the home for all these activities and continue to make wonderful packages out of all these components.

Years speech over :smt003...
Cheers,
Martin