Ala12v Torrejón AB

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Ala12v Torrejón AB

Post by Victory103 »

Wow Micky, great looking scenery, guess I am flying out of Spain this week. Just added the MAIW EF-18's and EF2k's.(Spain does not use the Typhoon name correct?)
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

You are correct. In spain we use the name "Eurofighter typhoon"
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

A user has reported a problem with the FS9 version so I've fixed that problem. You can find the new version by clicking here
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

Victory103 wrote:Wow Micky, great looking scenery, guess I am flying out of Spain this week. Just added the MAIW EF-18's and EF2k's.(Spain does not use the Typhoon name correct?)
I remember that a user had tweaked the AFCAD for work properly with MAIW package. Finally these packages run correctly on my scenery, right? I'm looking for a feedback about this point
halcon501

Post by halcon501 »

Micky2 wrote:
Victory103 wrote:Wow Micky, great looking scenery, guess I am flying out of Spain this week. Just added the MAIW EF-18's and EF2k's.(Spain does not use the Typhoon name correct?)
I remember that a user had tweaked the AFCAD for work properly with MAIW package. Finally these packages run correctly on my scenery, right? I'm looking for a feedback about this point
Hi from Gran Canaria, Micky
I have to say that your scenery works perfectly with MAIW packages, i´ve made a proper afcad (just adding more parking spots) based on yours, with MAIW codes for all airplanes come to LETO and it works.

When i have time i´ll post some pictures showing that.

Cheers, Tony
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

halcon501 wrote:
Micky2 wrote:
Hi from Gran Canaria, Micky
I have to say that your scenery works perfectly with MAIW packages, i´ve made a proper afcad (just adding more parking spots) based on yours, with MAIW codes for all airplanes come to LETO and it works.

When i have time i´ll post some pictures showing that.

Cheers, Tony
Hello,
When you have time, please send me a PM with that AFCAD, maybe in the next version, I'll change it and It will become to be a official feature..

Thanks in advance!
pepe06

Post by pepe06 »

Hi!

I have been trying to adjust the afcad to generate more parking spaces for other aircraft coming to LETO, but everytime I do it, using ADE, the scenery is corrupted , loosing objects. Maybe I am not using ADE properly.

Does anyone can share an updated Afcad for this scenery?

Thanks
Juan
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

pepe06 wrote:Hi!

I have been trying to adjust the afcad to generate more parking spaces for other aircraft coming to LETO, but everytime I do it, using ADE, the scenery is corrupted , loosing objects. Maybe I am not using ADE properly.

Does anyone can share an updated Afcad for this scenery?

Thanks
Juan
I've answered you via PM ;)
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

Hello guys!
The German community has nominated my scenery Ala12v Torrejon AB on Freeware Award 2013 - Airfields for FS9 category by their readers at flusinews.
I would like if you have enjoyed this scenery, you reward me all the hours spent and all the work that has taken me this project by doing this survey.
This survey is anonymous and doesn't take more than 5 minutes. You need to complete the survey for each and every one of the other categories. It will be closed on February 11, 2014.
And remember if you really enjoyed the scenery and you want to vote me, the scenery is on "Airfields for FS9" category titled as "Torrejón Air Base - Micky Sim".

Click here to go directly to the survey.

If you know someone who has enjoyed my scenery (and if not, what are you waiting for?!) share this short survey to indirectly give a little boost to me to continue developing for the FS Community. And of course, these are good occasions to look back and see if you have missed any important release last year!

In the meantime I would like to announce this summer or Q4 of this 2014 I'll release a version 2 of Ala12v Torrejon AB which It's a huge update that involves big modifications and new features like new buildings, new mappings, new MAIW packages compatibility and much more!
Here are some screenshots of some building on the upcoming version 2:

You can check the development of my works on my blog.
Greetings and thanks you for follow up my projects!
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

He estado viendo el tema del tiger para arma3, y la versión 2 de leto. Veo que le has cogido el gusto a eso de diseñar jeje :wink:
Yo no tengo el fs9, pero voy a votar igualmente basandome en la versión de fsx.

Un saludo.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Great looking tower Micky! I look forward to the update.
pepe06

Post by pepe06 »

Congratulations for your nomination!!! you can count with my vote!!!

Your scenery is outstanding and really brings to life LETO.

Thanks for your work
Juan
meighallo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by meighallo »

Congratulations Micky! And thanks for your work! It's much appreciated.

Un saludo,
Meighallo
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

Hello guys,
For who are trying to visit the devblog, all url linking to "MickySim" before, have been moved to "Ala 12 Virtual forums".
This is due to my abdication as leader of the project and right now it's a member of Ala 12 Virtual.
I don't know if it affects on V2 release, I (hope) they have plans to.

So, for who wants to visit the news or devblogs of the scenery you can do it by clicking here.

Greetings and sorry for the inconveniences!!
ARV187
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by ARV187 »

Hola micky, ¿esto es debido a que te estás volcando más en el FFAAmod?
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

I use FS9 and I am having some trouble with the latest FS9 version of this scenery. When I am at the airport I get the default textures bleeding through the custom scenery. Also when I am at Aerosoft's LEMD scenery I get a bad ground flickering. To stop the ground flickering at LEMD I have to disable this scenery and put it back when I am done.

Does anyone else have the bleed through problems at this airport? Also is there a way to have both this scenery installed and Aerosoft's LEMD scenery without having the ground flickering at LEMD?
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Joseph29 wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 03:47 I use FS9 and I am having some trouble with the latest FS9 version of this scenery. When I am at the airport I get the default textures bleeding through the custom scenery. Also when I am at Aerosoft's LEMD scenery I get a bad ground flickering. To stop the ground flickering at LEMD I have to disable this scenery and put it back when I am done.

Does anyone else have the bleed through problems at this airport? Also is there a way to have both this scenery installed and Aerosoft's LEMD scenery without having the ground flickering at LEMD?

You can forget the first part of this question. I was having a bleed through problem because I had a older version of this scenery installed. But I am still getting the ground flickering at Aerosoft LEMD scenery.
Micky2

Post by Micky2 »

Joseph29 wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 03:47 I use FS9 and I am having som........
This scenery is no longer supported by me.
Contact directly to ala12 forums instead.

Greetings.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Micky2 wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 11:46
Joseph29 wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 03:47 I use FS9 and I am having som........
This scenery is no longer supported by me.
Contact directly to ala12 forums instead.

Greetings.
I do know that you don't support this scenery anymore, but I figured there might be other FS8 users here that have had the same problem and know how to fix it.