LIBN - Lecce AB, Italy by J. Stinstrom

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

LIBN - Lecce AB, Italy by J. Stinstrom

Post by Victory103 »

FS2004 Scenery for Lecce AB, Italy. Located on the scenic Salentine Peninsula of Southern Italy, Lecce is home to Stormo 61 and it's supporting units. Stormo 61 (consisting of Squadron 212 and 213) provides intermediate and advanced flight training for Italy's Aeronautica Militarethe Scenery features seasonal photo-realistic ground cover as well as new 3D models. Package is stand-alone but designed with for use with MAIW's "Italian Airbases" AI package (MAIW Italian Air Force MB339s_Gary Barker.ZIP).
He's at it again. Guess I'm downloading the MB339 package until the AI M-346 is released. On Avsim.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Re: LIBN - Lecce AB, Italy by J. Stinstrom

Post by bismarck »

:smt017 :smt017 :smt017 Are you aware of an AI M-346 under developepent?

Giorgio
james84

Re: LIBN - Lecce AB, Italy by J. Stinstrom

Post by james84 »

AMI is getting its first 346s, but it will take time until the MB-339 is totally replaced!
JohnStinstrom
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Lecce AB by J. Stinstrom TEXTURE FIX

Post by JohnStinstrom »

Hi guys, Hartwig just let me know about an issue so I thought I'd post it here. Some users may find a lack of textures on the ammo bunkers in summer time. This is from to a missing texture in the upload due to my error. I am posting the texture here for anyone who has the problem. Thank again all
Attachments
missing bunker texture.zip
Hartwig just let me know about another issue so I thought I'd post it here. Some users may find a lack of textures on the ammo bunkers in summer time. This is from to a missing texture in the upload due to my error. I am posting the texture here for anyone who has the problem. Thank again all
(30.16 KiB) Downloaded 48 times