United Arab Emirates C-17's

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
raclim
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

United Arab Emirates C-17's

Post by raclim »

Hello everyone,

I while back someone posted repaints of the United Arab Emirates C-17's.

But now that i need them, i can't seem to find them anywhere on the forum or any of the FS download sites.

Does someone know where to find them? I am building a Al Minhad scenery, so they would really come in handy.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Randy

P.S. If someone already has Flight plans for them, I would like them aswell!
kenlivia
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: United Arab Emirates C-17's

Post by kenlivia »

hi randy, i am using the al minhad omdm field from Robert Graham / rpwg Simulations , he is in aussie, find his site on google- the only omdm available at this time, still a bit sparce though, nothing like the google maps as shown- c17s, think i found mine from woa and owls nest- bearing in mind that OMDM is a Aussie airfield now. hope this helps, looking forward to seeing your minhad ab, maybe i could help with ant beta testing or so? also while we are taking uae, there is also a airfield as yet not available for FS- OMAM AL DHAFRA- Italian base, using hercs and stuff, 65 nm west of omdm.. hope this helps ken.
raclim
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by raclim »

Hi Ken,

I have finished both Al Minhad and Al Dhafra for FSX and I hope to upload them this weekend. But first i have to contact some people because i am using their files.

I have used the most recent google earth and Bing maps satellite images to place the runways, taxiways, objects, etc
The Scenery objects will not be custom made, but will come from a variety of available object library's, from which i tried to use the ones that had the most resemblance to the real thing. Also included are the Shelters from which the RAAF Super Hornets are operating at the moment.

Keep an eye on the 'Your project to keep it real' page on the forum.

Best regards,

Randy
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Thanks Randy, looking forward to them as I round out my AI in that area.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris