BAE-HAL Joint Advanced Hawk Scheme

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

BAE-HAL Joint Advanced Hawk Scheme

Post by Tranquil »

Repaint Based on The BAE-HAL Joint ‘Advanced Hawk’

This is the Advanced Hawk. A joint BAE Systems-Hindustan Aeronautics effort that elevates the proven Hawk jet trainer to a significantly more capable aircraft platform, closer in performance — both real and synthetic — to the fighters it trains pilots for. The 50-50 commercial project with equal risk by the two companies, funded internally over 24 months, has culminated with this single demonstrator aircraft that will be revealed for the first time at the Aero India show on Feb 14 outside Bengaluru.

Coming Soon.....

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: BAE-HAL Joint Advanced Hawk Scheme

Post by Tranquil »

Now with a friend! Hawk i Mk132

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Post by gsnde »

Are you going to paint that bird or are you just showing us some photos, Mark? :smt002
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

gsnde wrote: 10 Feb 2017, 06:58 Are you going to paint that bird or are you just showing us some photos, Mark? :smt002

HaHa, Thanks Martin, youd actually think i had a decent graphics card in the pc, but its running off the Motherboard Intel HD one, which i have to say is quite poor, thankfully it looks good, im still not 100% back to painting but some paints i just have to do! i hope to have my new pc soon!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
ricki429
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ricki429 »

Good lord Mark! That white Hawk is beautiful! Nicely painted on both though! Now when can I get it haha!
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Cheers Rick! should be available soon!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image