Quick question

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
Rogizz
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Quick question

Post by Rogizz »

Hi all.
One quick question here.
After installing matrix with alle the regions, i dont see any f-35 at ENOL (Orland) Norway
Are they not included, and i have to install them myself? Or will they come in a later update?
Thanks in advance and also a big thanks for the great program
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Quick question

Post by John Young »

Hi Rogizz and welcome to the forum.

My original package of FSX/P3Dv4 F-35A's does not include scenery for Orland, but the F-35A manual has links to Andrew Thomsen's web site to download his FSX and P3Dv4 versions. I assume that the manual was included with Matrix, but let us know if that's not the case.

John
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

Thanks for the report. It looks like the textures were included but the flightplans for the ones based at Ørland weren't. They also aren't mentioned in the Europe PDF. I will investigate what went wrong.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

Turns out nothing went wrong ;)

The traffic files for the Norwegian F-35's at Ørland are in the same scenery package from Andrew that John mentioned above and I have not yet obtained permission from Andrew to use the flightplans in Matrix.
Rogizz
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by Rogizz »

Okay. Thanks for the answer :)
I know Andrew from the norwegian flightsim comunity, so we have fixed the problem :)
Foxbat
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Foxbat »

Greg,

As I got permission from the original author to upload the ENOL and ENBO flightplans & F-16 repaints here at MAIW ... it would be nice if you could incude all that in MAIW Europe. I will at that point also share my ENBO afcad with you (or maybe not, as ENBO soon wil be civil only). My readme should mention the original authors anyway.

PS: My P3C and Hercules FP's should also be a part of MAIW Europe, but I don't know who the authors are no more.

Rogizz,

Maybe you can share your Falcon20 FP's with MAIW?
Andrew
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Greg »

Thanks buddy. They won't make the next cut but I'll make a note to include them later.