The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

LFPC Creil AB

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

LFPC Creil AB

Post by TheFoufure »

Hello,

I'm searching a nice scenery (like the sceneries in the MAIW Mirage's packs) of LFPC Creil AB for FS9 (FS2004).

Someone have that ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.
Last edited by TheFoufure on 03 Jul 2023, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.
Jonjon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: LFQI Creil AB

Post by Jonjon »

Hello Laurent,

No computer available for me this week but I'll have a look soon. I'm almost sure to have something for Creil AB ICAO LFPC for FS9 (LFQI is for Cambrai ;) )
Will tell you as soon as possible

Regards,

Fred
Delboy99
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by Delboy99 »

There's an FS9 scenery for Creil on Frank Safrenek's Mirage4FS.com website here http://www.mirage4fs.com/scenery.html Just keep scrolling down the page until you get to it.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Delboy99 wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 08:51 There's an FS9 scenery for Creil on Frank Safrenek's Mirage4FS.com website here http://www.mirage4fs.com/scenery.html Just keep scrolling down the page until you get to it.
Hello. Yes I've seen this scenery. But it's just an empty afcad... not really realistic
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Jonjon wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 08:32 Hello Laurent,

No computer available for me this week but I'll have a look soon. I'm almost sure to have something for Creil AB ICAO LFPC for FS9 (LFQI is for Cambrai ;) )
Will tell you as soon as possible

Regards,

Fred
Hello Fred,

Thanks a lot. I've corrected my mistake. LFPC. I'm searching Creil. Cambrai is part of MAIW Mirage packs.

I'll wait you have a computer to check ;-)

regards.
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: LFPC Creil AB

Post by jimrodger »

There's an afcad for LFPC included with the CN-235 France Air Force download on AVSIM.

Filename is aicn235faf.zip

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=147215

Hope this helps

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

jimrodger wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 12:30 There's an afcad for LFPC included with the CN-235 France Air Force download on AVSIM.

Hope this helps

Jim
Thanks a lot Jim,

I'll have a look at this.

Regards
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

jimrodger wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 12:30 There's an afcad for LFPC included with the CN-235 France Air Force download on AVSIM.

Hope this helps

Jim
Hello Jim

The AFCAD in this file is very basic. No shelters area. Just runways and principals taxiway

I'll try to make one with ADE...
paul day
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by paul day »

If you go to Mirage for flightsim, search scenery and there is a Creil scenery by Tony Mezieres 20.8 MB which is what you need.

Regards Paul Day
Jim
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Jim »

My Norton Security refuses to unpack the executable within that zip file and erases it.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

I don't have Norton. I just use the default MS thing in conjunction with Acronis.

Acronis can be quite annoying at times with the things that it throws into quarantine and then you have to recover it from there.
I tried the download and neither system had a problem with either the executable or the installation. I tend to think that it is a Norton specific thing.
If you feel comfortable then switch Norton off for the download and install, if not then you can try to see if another AV app is OK with it . The only other option is to leave it alone.

I didn't look too closely at the installer but it could be packaged with the free version of the Clickteam installer. If it is then that is the issue. We also had it. The only way to get around it was to purchase the full version then there was no ad and no issue.

For those with a more suspicious nature you can always run it in Sandboxie to see exactly what it does. The application is free.
Steve
Jim
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Jim »

Cheers Steve,

I dug it out of quarantine, where it was placed due to "WS.Reputation.1 detection". That is a better-safe-than-sorry approach in that fewer than 100 Norton users have used the file.

The unpacked files appear clean, and nothing looks wrong. Except there are a lot of files to check for conversion to P3D!

Before completing this post however, I tried the uninstall and it too created "threats" and Norton stopped it erasing texture files "protected by Data Protector". Anyway I tidied up manually and have a clean copy of the scenery/texture folders elsewhere to work with.

Jim
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

The ultimate proof is that after you have installed it to a safe place then used your AV checker on the folder there.
If there is nothing wrong then it more or less proves that it is the installer packaging that causes it.
Steve
Jonjon
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Jonjon »

Hello,

I finally found time to check and I used Tony Mezieres's scenery too. I'll not be of more help then :wink:

Fred