Jim Dhaenen's Corpus Christi Scenery

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Reggie
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Jim Dhaenen's Corpus Christi Scenery

Post by Reggie »

Hello everyone,

I downloaded Jim Dhaenen's NAS Corpus Christi scenery for FSX. I'm trying to add parking spaces and aircraft next to the Coast Guard hangar by the seawall. When I open KNGP in AFX, that part of the ramp does not show up. All other areas of the airport are there, including the parking spaces.

Has anyone else experienced this and/or is there a fix?

Thanks,

Reggie

pslinger
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: Jim Dhaenen's Corpus Christi Scenery

Post by pslinger »

I realize that this post is a bit dated, however, I thought I would give it a try. Does anyone know where I can find Jim Dhaenen's NAS Corpus Christi scenery for FSX? I have looked everywhere I can think of, but no luck. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Paul
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

pslinger wrote: 04 Sep 2023, 01:38 I realize that this post is a bit dated, however, I thought I would give it a try. Does anyone know where I can find Jim Dhaenen's NAS Corpus Christi scenery for FSX? I have looked everywhere I can think of, but no luck. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Paul
I made a simple search with Google... and there is the scenery : https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads ... i-scenery/
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

The Corpus Christi Coast Guard apron is not part of the AFCAD. This part of the scenery is just objects from the file test.bgl.

If you want to add parking at this place you must design new apron with ADE in the original ADX file or make a new Overlay ADX file.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

I just converted this scenery for my FS9. And I confirme tha the north apron is composed by BGL objects, not by AFCAD.

I wll probably make a second AFCAD for this part. A overlay afcad to use only Heli on this part of the airfield.
pslinger
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by pslinger »

Thank you for the link and providing additional information about the scenery, I appreciate it. I will take a look at the scenery and play around with adding the Coast Guard apron. May be time to learn a few new scenery modeling skills.

Paul
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

The IRL USCG station has moved to new facilities at KCRP, the old USCG ramp on NGP is for Army use now.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris