Flightplans available?

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
crushnik
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Flightplans available?

Post by crushnik »

Found that Milviz' T-38 is now freeware and thought I'd record a video at Edwards AFB, where I have miles of orthoscenery a while ago and the flightline in P3D is pretty incredible (apart from the semi-transparent hangar). But when I added parking spots there they go on the apron I only had a couple of aircraft. So I downloaded the Edwards T-38A/C models, which said "Flightplan available."

The Flightplan page only had two screens of files, and after searching I couldn't find where the flightplans were for the "Repaint Northrop T-38A/C Talon - USAF Edwards AFB (JKAI)"

Am I just not looking in the right spot? Sorry about my basic questions.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Flightplans available?

Post by Victory103 »

Mark Heimer did the paints and the flightplans for those, but his site is gone. I'm sure someone has the original FPs as I tend to keep mine accurate, so they are butchered up as the tails#s move around IRL since package release.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
crushnik
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by crushnik »

OK I felt like I was missing something obvious, but now I feel much better. Do you have any flight plans for Edwards you'd be willing to share? I don't even know where to begin as far as figuring out what squadrons are where.
paul day
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by paul day »

I have flightplans for nine aircraft in fs2004 format. If you want them drop me a PM with an email address and I can send them.

Regards Paul Day.
crushnik
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by crushnik »

paul day wrote: 07 Oct 2023, 08:12 I have flightplans for nine aircraft in fs2004 format. If you want them drop me a PM with an email address and I can send them.

Regards Paul Day.
Thanks Paul. Trying a custom flightplan with a FS9 Skytruck to see if they work in P3D5, then I'll shoot you a message if all goes well.