Spangdahlem AB

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
rocket_26_
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Spangdahlem AB

Post by rocket_26_ »

Now that the scenery is not too far from finished I thought I would share a few screens: BTW The bright buildings are non textured and will not look like that when released. I dont know when this will be released but it wont be too long.

Pilot james
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by Pilot james »

Looks ace, Be fantastic to get some A10 buzzin around. Could have some tankers and some other fighters come in aswell
J.Lawson
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Ian your textures look fantastic. That's one advantage that GMAX has over FSDS is its ability to render good looking textures. Looks like you might need a flatten .bgl file.

Any luck with the ramp lights?
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
rocket_26_
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by rocket_26_ »

MIKE JG wrote:Ian your textures look fantastic. That's one advantage that GMAX has over FSDS is its ability to render good looking textures. Looks like you might need a flatten .bgl file.

Any luck with the ramp lights?
Thanks Mike, not had the chance to have a go at the ramp lights yet but I intend to get them working :wink: . I have got a flatten and it is flat with the default mesh, the screen is with FSgensis mesh which ive had a few days.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Yea it's tough when everyone is using different meshes to know if your files will end up being flat or not. Can't wait to add it to my system.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
monkie
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by monkie »

WOW... can't wait to see Spang on my computer in the future, Thank you for your hard work. I think I'll just fly between here and Lakenheath a few dozen times.

Now if we can just get ahold of Fernando for his F-4E/RF-4's to simulate some weasels.

JC
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Looking good! I downloaded the Spangdahlem F-16 package found on avsim (forgot the name of the guy who made it) now Im just waiting for the scenery before I install the F-16's.
rocket_26_
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by rocket_26_ »

Joseph29 wrote:Looking good! I downloaded the Spangdahlem F-16 package found on avsim (forgot the name of the guy who made it) now Im just waiting for the scenery before I install the F-16's.
Its being released as a MAIW package so it will have plans for A-10s and F-16s. In fact the paints of every aircraft are finished and the callsigns are finished. The only bits to finish are the plans and scenery.
rocket_26_
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by rocket_26_ »

A F-15D of the 36TFW sits outside a shelter at its homebase. Repaint by Mark.

Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

rocket_26_ wrote:
Joseph29 wrote:Looking good! I downloaded the Spangdahlem F-16 package found on avsim (forgot the name of the guy who made it) now Im just waiting for the scenery before I install the F-16's.
Its being released as a MAIW package so it will have plans for A-10s and F-16s. In fact the paints of every aircraft are finished and the callsigns are finished. The only bits to finish are the plans and scenery.
Cool! Didn't know it will be a offical MAIW package. Think I will delete the F-16's I have and wait for the MAIW package.
Loedie
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Loedie »

When is the relaese date for the Spangdahlem packages.

Cheers

Vincent
GrahamS
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by GrahamS »

Hi Vincent

Now we don't want to upset anybody so please read the post in Military AI Discussion/Requests and Release Dates.
Which way is up?
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

rocket_26_ wrote:... so it will have plans for A-10s and F-16s. In fact the paints of every aircraft are finished...
I've searched for Spang A-10 repaint without any result :cry:
Are they available from somewhere or not yet?

Tks,Giorgio