Conversations airline passengers normally will never hear

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
swordfish1227
Cadet
Cadet

Post by swordfish1227 »

I posted a screenshot on another forum of greg ebnit's EA-S600 with the nose open and a 737 in front...got a reply about a C-5 and a cessna:

The C-5 needed to load a jeep but didn't want to turn around so they opened up and loaded right there on the Taxi way. Now, the pilot in the cessna in front if the C-5 turned around and saw this huge plane with it's "mouth" open. Now, he had no idea what was going on so he called the tower and asked, "Uh, [enter airport name] tower, HWat is that plane doing?" So the C-5 pilot quickly responded before the tower could and said, "We're goin' to eat you little buddy." And then the tower said, "Well, cessna [tail number] it appears they're going to eat you."

P.S. for those of you that don't know, greg's model is 3 times the size of a 747
P.P.S. here is the thread if anyone is interested in the shot: http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... 6633/10#10
long time ago, not very good quality
Jumpshot724
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by Jumpshot724 »

Shortly after 747's started flying into the houston area(this was in the 70's) approach told one that he would be following a dc-9 on approach. His reply was that he had the light twin in sight!
i heard that one, except the one I heard was a 747 landing at SFO and the "light twin" was a 777 :D
-Joe W.

"I love the smell of jetfuel in the morning....smells like VICTORY!!"

swordfish1227
Cadet
Cadet

Post by swordfish1227 »

Jumpshot724 wrote:
Shortly after 747's started flying into the houston area(this was in the 70's) approach told one that he would be following a dc-9 on approach. His reply was that he had the light twin in sight!
i heard that one, except the one I heard was a 747 landing at SFO and the "light twin" was a 777 :D
isn't the 777 bigger than the 747?
f14driver

Post by f14driver »