examples of redux lights added ot AI traffic. FS9.

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
texas sally
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

examples of redux lights added ot AI traffic. FS9.

Post by texas sally »

A few at dusk just to be able to see planes. The F-15's added last in total darkness. Hope you guys can see what I try to show

F-16 right from the front. see the 3d lights effect

Now the F-15's at Seymour Johnson AFB in total darkness

3 f-15 busy on taxi way enroute to take off. from the back

2 f15's followed by an KR135. Also from the tower (back) watch the lights effect on the KR135 wings..

an F-15 followed by a KR135 from tower view but from the front.

JUST NOTE:

The landing lights have different intencities and you can slect from a small light to a large light, a double light or a xenon light etc... so you can really play around with the lights you want to add to the plane.

You also have the different nav lights and I must say I am very impressed with the different strobe lights. A photo just do not do justice to the strobe lights, beacon and nav lights. Absolutely awesome and it gave total new feel to flight sim.

EDIT:
With the f-15's I used the same size light on KR135 as wel as on F-15.
The light added to F15 should be a bit smaller to get better effect. Will correct that.
texas sally
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by texas sally »

I seem to have missed the takeoff one of an f-15 from Seymour Johnson with landing light on.

This is my problem that after landing gear has been retracted the light must switch off and it does not want to.

By the way this was one of the AI planes I flew to demonstarte landing light effect. Thats why the canopy is open... LOL..!!

THAT is why I now only added the light to taxi config and not to landing light. As planes taxi's around they really look awesome. After take-off anyway you dont see them so much so I can live without the landing light effect, as long as the taxi lights work and that seem to be A-OK
DeltaDart
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by DeltaDart »

:D

Would it be possible from you to post the location of the lights for the KC-135 and the F-15? I guess it would be very helpful for a lot of us! :P

Thanks