REDUX lights and AI planes. FS9

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
texas sally
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by texas sally »

damm, then I will need to take the FSX plunge. Just that I have FS9 so nicely set up with so many add-on's..
Weescotty
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by Weescotty »

texas sally wrote:damm, then I will need to take the FSX plunge. Just that I have FS9 so nicely set up with so many add-on's..
No point.

Unless the model is set up with effects attached to it, you would still get the same problem.
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

Bumping an old topic. Did we ever get some settings for military aircraft? I can't figure this stuff out.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
Weescotty
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Post by Weescotty »

BadPvtDan wrote:Bumping an old topic. Did we ever get some settings for military aircraft? I can't figure this stuff out.
Don't think we did as you usually run into this problem -

a) On civvy jets the landing lights are invariably in the wings and are therefore a fixed point.

b) On military the landing lights are usually on the gear therefore have to move with the gear as it retracts.

Aircraft.cfg entries only allow for fixed points as in case a).

It 'may' be possible in FSX as you can attach effects to the model itself, but the model would have to be built that way.
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by BadPvtDan »

Ah, I see now. Oh well thanks :)
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
les123
Cadet
Cadet

Redux lights and Nick's AI Jet Exhaust

Post by les123 »

Hello all,

I have made some redux light and Nicks AI smoke improvements for Lockheed C-130 by Henry Tomkiewicz.
Attachments
Henry Tomkiewicz Lockheed C130.txt
(5.06 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff

Post by BadPvtDan »

Brilliant. Great work.