Canadian Hawks

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
starlifterfan
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Canadian Hawks

Post by starlifterfan »

Thank you for the great job on Cold lake!!!!!!..Again another great package ,thank you!
Savage
Captain
Captain

Post by Savage »

Moose Jaw too. :wink:
starlifterfan
Captain
Captain

and yes moose jaw..

Post by starlifterfan »

And yes Moose Jaw as well..Great job!!!!!!
Dave YVR ATC
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Dave YVR ATC »

You guys kick ass! Thanks a whole bunch. I've been hoping for some Canadian Hawks for a long while and these are simply outstanding!
And throw in the scenery for Cold Lake, incredible! :smt038
oak666
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by oak666 »

haha :lol: , i didn't even see it on the frontpage. just downloaded and will try it out.

i love the canadian stuff. are there any other packs (other than the herc one) that have aircraft flying to canadian airports?
SMOC
Captain
Captain

Post by SMOC »

oak666 wrote:haha :lol: , i didn't even see it on the frontpage. just downloaded and will try it out.

i love the canadian stuff. are there any other packs (other than the herc one) that have aircraft flying to canadian airports?
When I was testing the package, I believe I was at Cold Lake and I had several MAIW aircraft from the states there. Mountain Home F-15s were there and I believe some A-10s... not sure from where though.
--Chris
swimeye
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by swimeye »

Cold Lake is a really busy airbase, i have some French Mirages from some French AI packs overthere and also lots of other "guests" from other MAIW packs, some Tornados among others. And now some Hawks too. Perfect. Thanks a bunch for another top job :D