The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Dothan Regional /Napier help

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
sprocky
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Dothan Regional /Napier help

Post by sprocky »

I am currently working on the AFCAD file. When looking at airnav it states about 50% of year 2007 operations were military. Looking at GE it seems they have C-12 aircrafts based there. Could somebody please confirm if they or other military aircrafts are still based there these days? If so are there any aircrafts from the MAIW packages visiting this place (need to check parking radius in that case)? I could not find any information on this. :cry:

File is currently in Beta :wink:

Thanks in advance.
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
BadPvtDan
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by BadPvtDan »

I don't think I have ever sent anything there.
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Hm, I have found some more info but most of them are about two years old or older. So I will leave the file as it is without any parking designators.
Jan
Former technician in MFG2 at ETME (home base of PANAVIA The flying computer TORNADO. sadly closed now)
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

BadPvtDan wrote:I don't think I have ever sent anything there.
Possibly you did. Found a F-16 (Tail: 88-0400, Callsign: Buddha, Flight# 1) dep KMGM SUN 16:22 arr KDHN SUN 16:46. From my texture folders it is from the SEANG AL (from aircraft.cfg: USAF - 160th FS, 187th FW, Montgomery RAP/ Dannely Field, Alabama ANG. 88-0400).
Jan
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Jan, Dothan Regional is present at least in two MAIW packages.
maiw_se_ang (3 legs) and maiw_whiting_field_north (4 legs).
Checked for 76 of mine 82 installed MAIW packages.

Ciao
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Having C-12's based there is fine. Local TH-67 (B206) would be doing practice approaches along with a rare T-34.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Thanks for your replies.

Does anybody have repaints for the C-12 based there? Maybe with some flightplans? :wink: From what I have seen in the web most of them are used for training flights. Unfortunatly I could not find pics and regs :cry:
Jan
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Most are the basic white with black tail numbers. There are already some paints out for the HTAI B200's.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Could not find them on avsim. The only Air Force ones I have found were for VIP use. Were you talking about this one? If not could you please point me into the right direction? Thanks a lot!
Jan
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Here are some repaints for the US Army versions of the HTAI B200, which should be easy to find on avsim or
http://www.htaimodels.com/downloads.html
Repaints:
http://www.graham-king.me.uk/Henry_Tomkiewicz_C-12.htm

These should be the all white versions, but I do remember one time sitting on the ramp in a TH-67 watching a "old style" Army green and white version taxi to the active. I'm using these now with a basic flightplan from DHN to OZR and then GRK.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
sprocky
Major
Major

Post by sprocky »

Thanks. Should have looked at Grahams page :wink:

Any chance to post your FPs here? That would be nice :)
Jan