Diddling around while learning

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Diddling around while learning

Post by drmweaver2 »

The below are the results of both diddling around and learning (or trying to) some scenery design basics. This represents between 1/3 and 1/2 of Mongokhto AB in the Sovetskaya-Gavan area. It's all "original" in that there wasn't even a bad MS-designed afcad. Of course, props go to Lee Swordy, the RWY12 creators and those who have provided the RWY12 libraries ... oh, and I used some EZScenery objects too.

(Now if I could just figure out Ground2k4, I'd be "four season" and nighttime-ready.)
Attachments
UHKM-1.jpg
(59.37 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
John
"I may be old and slow, but when I waddle down the hill to a group of cows, I get 'em all - unlike the randy young bulls who get too excited and are totally spent after fun with just one."
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

more
strange.. it's only alowing me to add one pic at a time... oh well...
Attachments
UHKM-2.jpg
(76.54 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
John
"I may be old and slow, but when I waddle down the hill to a group of cows, I get 'em all - unlike the randy young bulls who get too excited and are totally spent after fun with just one."
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

Attachments
UHKM-4.jpg
(71.27 KiB) Downloaded 408 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

Attachments
UHKM-5.jpg
(52.1 KiB) Downloaded 406 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

more
Attachments
UHKM-6.jpg
(52.04 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

again
Attachments
UHKM-8.jpg
(62.56 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

still more
Attachments
UHKM-9.jpg
(51.41 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

whooooooaaaah
Attachments
UHKM-10.jpg
(81.13 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

booyah
Attachments
UHKM-13.jpg
(74.19 KiB) Downloaded 398 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

finis-1
Attachments
UHKM-15.jpg
(61.94 KiB) Downloaded 396 times
John
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

et finis
Attachments
UHKM-14.jpg
(74.51 KiB) Downloaded 395 times
John
Makadocias
Captain
Captain

Post by Makadocias »

WOW!!!!

I think I just dropped my jaw on the floor!!

So cool, with all the Russian models!! :D
btaylo24
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: P3D

Post by btaylo24 »

That is nice!!!

Barry :D
drmweaver2
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by drmweaver2 »

It would be great if they were all mulit-LOD AI models. However, depending on where I look, my FPS really suffers - and this base is still not "loaded" properly in terms of either aircraft or ground construction.

But thanks for the nice words.
John
RipPipPip
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by RipPipPip »

Not a problem - such a project as yours, John, should encourage modellers to keep their desks busy :wink:
"For a few FPS more"
Rysiek Winawer