Coral F-15 v2.3 help

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Coral F-15 v2.3 help

Post by Joseph29 »

I want to download the Coral F-15 v2.3 but it's asking me for a ID and password. I don't know much about this stuff and need some help. I am not sure what ID and password Coral wants. Im guessing the ID and password is found on my computer? Where do I find this ID and password?
KevinJarvis
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by KevinJarvis »

What site are you trying to download from?

The big 3 sites, Avsim, Flightsim and Simviation all require that you register in order to download their free files.

Maybe this is what you're being asked for.
Kevin Jarvis

Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

I have tried to download the plane from here http://www.flightinfo.jp/coral/donation.html. And here is the actual page where you download it from http://coral-flt.com/vip/index.htm.

I haven't seen the Coral v2.3 plane on avism (when it was working) or flightsim. I did see the 2.0 model but not the donationware 2.3 model.
USCG76
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by USCG76 »

Joseph29 wrote:I have tried to download the plane from here http://www.flightinfo.jp/coral/donation.html. And here is the actual page where you download it from http://coral-flt.com/vip/index.htm.

I haven't seen the Coral v2.3 plane on avism (when it was working) or flightsim. I did see the 2.0 model but not the donationware 2.3 model.
In the 1st link you need to make a 8.00 donation and then the Coral team sends you a e-mail with download info. the second link reqs that download info from the donation payment and e-mail you recieve. Thats my understanding how Coral works
Capt. Tim H. CAF 440Sq JTFN Wing 17 Arctic FOL NORAD Officer
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

USCG76 wrote:In the 1st link you need to make a 8.00 donation and then the Coral team sends you a e-mail with download info. the second link reqs that download info from the donation payment and e-mail you recieve. Thats my understanding how Coral works
So you have to dontate first before you get the plane? I thought you could try donationware first then donate money only if you want to. What USCG76 describes sounds like payware.
N35W
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by N35W »

What version of flightsim are you using?
Jeff
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

N35W wrote:What version of flightsim are you using?
FS9
USCG76
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by USCG76 »

Yep 2.3 is a VIP Data Download which reqs a donation, which supports further development.
Capt. Tim H. CAF 440Sq JTFN Wing 17 Arctic FOL NORAD Officer
N35W
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by N35W »

If you don't have the money for his newest stuff, then just get the old stuff. It's good enough if you just want to fly a F15. The Authors name is Kimitaka Nishida. Go to flightsim.com and find the newest before they went that way. Mine works fine. I got it a long time ago there was a FS2002 version and a FS2004. It will have a CAB file with anaglog gauges.
Jeff
Joseph29
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Joseph29 »

Thanks guys. I totally mis understood this, I thought it was like a regular donationware title where you try it first then donate if you like.
CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Post by CelticWarrior »

USCG76 wrote:Yep 2.3 is a VIP Data Download which reqs a donation, which supports further development.
Isn't that how every business funds further development? Ergo, it's payware.

A spade is still a spade.
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."