Let us introduce ourselves....

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
Pixy
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Post by Pixy »

Maybe I'm too late, but let me introduce myself.

Pixy

My actual name is Tatit Kisyaprakasa. Im still 15 and I live near WIAR.

I'm still a High School student and every weekend, I always spotting at WIAR.

Because of that, I become more like flightsim and military ai.

Hope I can help you guys as hard as I can

Thanks for the space. :)
Tatit
Canberra Man
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

Just joined.

Post by Canberra Man »

It looked different so I joined. I'm 79, don't say it too often! Lived through the war as a schoolboy Had a near miss with the butterfly bombs, it was a bit scary for a youngster, bit interesting for all that. Did national service in the Royal Artillery. Demobbed in 1950 and six months later, signed on in the Royal Air Force. Trained as electrical fitter and worked on Avro Lincolns and the Canberra with 617 Squadron. After demob, I worked for Cherry Valley Farms who produced oven ready duckling and had connections with an American firm inthe same business near Dallas. I also was thirty years with Air Cadets, received the Long Service Medal and Clasp, and the Commandants Commendation. Slowing down a bit, but still manage to put time in at the local aviation museum. Also help my wife breeding miniature poodles. We have beautiful litter at the moment going on four weeks old.
Thats all for now.

Ken
Ken Garner. ex 617 Squadron
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by shaggy22 »

Hi guys concidering everyone else has profiled themselves i suppose i better do the same, so here goes. i'm probably the youngest one here being only 21, i live in a small village just outside leicester, currently unemployed, i've spent near as makes no difference 7 years in the Air Cadets in some capacity. I am now a Civilian Instructor in the atc, was a cadet warrant officer until i had to retire at 20. I do some voluntary work at Bruntingthorpe airfield showing people round jets of the cold war which i thoroughly enjoy. Flight sim is fairly new to me started on fs2002 and discovered simviation which led to avsim and then maiw. Like i've already said somewhere you guys do a great job, long may that continue
Dan
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Dan you're not even close to the youngest person on here. We have members that are barely teenagers! :wink:
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team

Post by tango234 »

Like me :wink:
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

thanks for making me feel old. didn't realise how big the age range is in flight sim