Another Deact hornet squad :(

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
Flyin Illini
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Another Deact hornet squad :(

Post by Flyin Illini »

This time ive painted the VFA-201 Hunters who were deactivated in 2007.

Ive only done the CAG so far, the low vis will be done soon. When I get these done. Ill put all three squads together with fps and updated afcads for you guys if anyone wants them. I know a lot of people dont like retro squads, but when you grow up around them, its kind of hard not to have them in there.

Phantoms Phorever!
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team
Version: P3D

Post by tango234 »

Looking great, I may be one of a few here but I'm a great fan of retro packs-are you going to upload these to avsim/flightsim when they're done?
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Great paint, I'm ok with retro, but its more about the aircraft for me, so the Tomcat package is one of my favorites despite being gone!

Any chance of a VF-201 F-14?
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

Nope not a tomcat fan. sorry :twisted:
Phantoms Phorever!
mr.bean
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by mr.bean »

I'm fine with retro.
pj295
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by pj295 »

I would love to see retro squadrons! :D
tango234
MAIW Conversion Team
MAIW Conversion Team

Post by tango234 »

I think we've found out that retro packs are pretty popular :lol:
(Speaks someone who divides his ai into individual decades using the addon scenery section :idea: ) ((I know, wierd))
Flyin Illini
Major
Major

Post by Flyin Illini »

For those who were wondering and those who pm'd me. these will be availbile in a zip file on here soon. It will be only textures, modified afcads(from maiw) that I edited. Credit is still given. And the flightplan scenery files will be as well. This little package has no affiliation with MAIW as it was something I did because i missed seeing these units really flying. Also, i save my textures in high res 32 bit bmps for my own personal use. If that is a problem for anyone, im sorry. You can fix it using DXTbmp, i just have the time to do it. You also have to download the new Navy and marine corps reserve hornet packages to get the models for the cfg. If you have any questions or any problems DO NOT post questions here. PM me about it. Ill put it in the projects and packages thread when i upload it. I hope you all like it!
Phantoms Phorever!