Any traffic at otis angb on cape cod massachusetts

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
fujisalt
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Any traffic at otis angb on cape cod massachusetts

Post by fujisalt »

i installed fs2004 traffic toolbox sdk. It says install it,boot fs9,go to your in game menu under tools,select traffic toolbox and then explorer,it should bring up a list of all traffic.........i dont see a list.Is it in the fs2004 game or my computer......... I am just wondering what package if any would give me some traffic at otis angb on cape cod mass.....thanks again,all the packages are awsome and easy to download,because if i can do this anyone can(lol).........cya
ricktk
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: Any traffic at otis angb on cape cod massachusetts

Post by ricktk »

First I must say that MS skimped quite a bit on the military bases including Otis. One of the main reason that MAIW exists! I myself am not using FS9 but FSX, and in FSX, the default Otis ANGB (KFMH) has zero parking spaces. Now there may be traffic going into there, but without parking spaces they will not show up.

You have two choices in that. You can look at the major fltsim sites and search for FS9 Afcads for KFMH or you can make one yourself, by learning to use Afcad221 or ADE. I would recommmend ADE as it can be used for both FS9 and FSX.
Rick

"Buttons . . . check. Dials . . . check. Switches . . . check. Little colored lights . . . check."
hawk_sh
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by hawk_sh »

There is the Thunderbirds Formation Flight Demonstration Package created by Mike MacIntyre.

aitbdemo.zip @ flightsim.com
... This AI package contains and utilizes Graham King's Thunderbird repaints on Henry Tomkiewicz's AI F-16C and D models to demonstrate the AI formation flights possible in Flight Simulator 2004. The simple scenario have used in this package takes place at Otis ANGB on Cape Cod. A small military training exercise including MA ANG F-15A's and F-16C's from the VT, NJ and NY ANG is interupted by a brief layover by the AI Thunderbirds who are on an East Coast tour and visit Otis for a one day practice session...
Hartwig

fujisalt
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by fujisalt »

thanks for the help guys,i downloaded the great lakes 2 package and check out the f15s at barnes(otis 15s).I also downloaded the coast guard scenery for otis,looks great,i wish the aircraft would fly though.(static only)....... I heard rumors the navy could be interested in the base(otis)..............