Can someone assist me....

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Bone184

Can someone assist me....

Post by Bone184 »

I was wondering if someone could assist me, I have an AFCAD for Soesterberg Air Base that I have modified for use with a F-4 Phantom Package I am working on. But I get trees all over it, I know I need to flatten the scenery but I was wondering if someone might be willing to team up with me in getting scenery for my retro Phantom bases.

Respectfully,
kungfuman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: Can someone assist me....

Post by kungfuman »

I'm only taking a pot-shot here without looking at your specific case, so bear that in mind.

What it sounds like you need is an "exclude" not a "flatten". You can make one with "excbuilderv2", or you can go the whole hog and download the excellent freeware ADE9X program, which will do this as well as a whole array of other highly useful things. Its a bit like AFCAD, but does a lot more than AFCAD can.
Dan
Bone184

Re: Can someone assist me....

Post by Bone184 »

kungfuman wrote:I'm only taking a pot-shot here without looking at your specific case, so bear that in mind.

What it sounds like you need is an "exclude" not a "flatten". You can make one with "excbuilderv2", or you can go the whole hog and download the excellent freeware ADE9X program, which will do this as well as a whole array of other highly useful things. Its a bit like AFCAD, but does a lot more than AFCAD can.
OK, will do....