RAF Lyneham AI??

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
davem
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

RAF Lyneham AI??

Post by davem »

Hi all,

a quick thrash through all the usual sites has come up with no results for the above search.

I used to have the JBAI Package in FS9 and was hoping to give it the AIFP FS9-FSX treatment but cannot find it anywhere and the Hercs from the David Mackie package (Lyneham2) seems to be a garish orange and green US type.

I don't really have the time at the moment to start from scratch with AIFP etc and wondered if such a package was lurking unseen anywhere or indeed in the offing from any source?

MTIA!

Dave.
nickblack423
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: FS9

Re: RAF Lyneham AI??

Post by nickblack423 »

Dave,

There was a package that was under construction, but the creator has taken a step back and so I can't see it seeing the light of day any time soon, unless I get time to pick up where he left off later in the year.

Sorry, but can't tell you any more than that.

Nick
"Pain Heals......Chicks Dig Scars.....Glory, Lasts Forever!!!"
davem
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: RAF Lyneham AI??

Post by davem »

Hi Nick,

thanks very much for that - I did get sent the original JBAI package last night but have since failed quite miserably to get them to appear on the deck at Lyneham in FSX on Tony Meredith's Lyneham scenery although for some reason they do seem to be appearing in the air :?:

Might try from the ground up tonight with a smaller a/c and see if the parking spacing is killing them...

ATB,
Dave.