Palembang

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
james
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Palembang

Post by james »

anyone do a full scenery of this as it has commercial and military sides to it and i tried with an afcad but it looks kinda crappy and i dont think i have it very accurate at all
james
Captain
Captain

Re: Palembang

Post by james »

i can even post a pic of my crappy attempt if you like
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

fishlips

Post by fishlips »

Are your refering to Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport.

Have you done a search on Avsim.com or Flightsim.com ???
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

yes i am and there is no afcad for this or proper scenery. I do have pictures on photobucket that may halp whoever takes the project up as they where taken during the hajj when my dad was there
james
Captain
Captain

Post by james »

the fs2002 scenery is actually the military side now and theres a brand new termilan and hard standing plus it dosnt have the 2nd closed runway they taxi onto get to the active one
and heres a link to some not many references for scenery items taken by my dad http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/ ... 20airport/
fishlips

Post by fishlips »

James

I'm sure this afcad you are after will get looked at some time in the future if it coincides with a package but I can't tell you if or when, we are all very busy at present time doing multiple tasks for airports around the world.

Mark
Pixy
Captain
Captain

Post by Pixy »

In Indonesia, my friend has made the 100% accurate WIPP scenery, he uploaded it at Indoflyer.net, maybe you want to visit it : http://www.indoflyer.net, don't forget to be member first to download it :D :D (oops, forget to mention it's currently under maintenance :oops: )
Tatit