KOQU Afcad for FlightZone 01: Rhode Island

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Mike...

KOQU Afcad for FlightZone 01: Rhode Island

Post by Mike... »

Hi there,

I just recently got FlightZone 01 and I was wondering if there's an Afcad available for the included KOQU, Quonset State Airport, that takes into account all the MAIW traffic there. The Afcad that comes with FZ01 doesn't appear to have all that many parking spots.

I did have a MAIW Afcad for KOQU (Default scenery?! If not, which package can I to extract it from?) previously, but I foolishly deleted it when I ran ScanAFD after installing FZ01.

:wink:
kungfuman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: KOQU Afcad for FlightZone 01: Rhode Island

Post by kungfuman »

Try searching Martin's useful list for MAIW packages that contain an afcad for the airport you're interested in. Good luck :)
Dan
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

Or download it from the Afcad section of the MAIW website.

Its there I just checked.

Mark :D
Mark
Mike...

Post by Mike... »

campbeme wrote:Or download it from the Afcad section of the MAIW website.

Its there I just checked.

Mark :D
That download section is new to me... though in my defense, only the Afcad for the default scenery is available there.

:mrgreen:
kungfuman wrote:Try searching Martin's useful list for MAIW packages that contain an afcad for the airport you're interested in. Good luck :)
I went there before coming here. I thought that airport column indicated airports visited by the aircraft included in a particular package. But that didn't really make sense. I used ACA2005 to see what traffic I had at KOQU and there was much more than just GLANG Pt. 2., so I didn't look or think any further.

I have now found the following:
No custom scenery is included in this package, but for owners of the Flightscenery Rhode Island payware addon, there is an optional AFCAD included in the optional files folder (MAIW_AF2_KOQU_CUSTOM). Simply delete the AFCAD that came with the payware scenery (AF2_KOQU) and replace it with this one.
So it should be easy from here on... I hope. The old brain clearly isn't cooperating today.

Thanks guys!

:lol: