Belize Defense Force

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Angry_Anderson

Belize Defense Force

Post by Angry_Anderson »

The Belize Defense Force Air wing operates one, possibly two, Britten-Norman BN-2's and one Cessna 182 out of Philip S.W. Goldson International airport (MZBZ). Both aircraft are Henry Tomkiewicz (HTAI) models.

I have painted two BN-2's (BDF-02 and -05), though their serviceability is questionable.

CelticWarrior
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FSX

Re: Belize Defense Force

Post by CelticWarrior »

Angry_Anderson wrote: ..... though their serviceability is questionable.
That, my friend, is an understatement! That Islander was there when I was stationed in Belize in '85. I liked the Belize Defence Force, they were keen as mustard. Although I had to chuckle watching them get up one morning on exercise up in the mountains, complaining about the cold at +18C as they wrapped themselves in their greatcoats :lol:
"We attack tomorrow under cover of daylight! It's the last thing they'll be expecting ... a daylight charge across the minefield .."
Angry_Anderson

Post by Angry_Anderson »

Uploaded to Avsim (belize_defense_force_aw.zip)
Alan Robertson
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by Alan Robertson »

Whoops! By mistake you've zipped up the textures for the Seychelles Coastguard BN-2 rather than those of the Belize Defense Force in the file you've uploaded to AVSIM. :oops:
Regards,

Alan
Angry_Anderson

Post by Angry_Anderson »

Ah, crud. Too much "Holiday Cheer" clouded my head. I'll fix it right away. Thanks, Alan.

belize_defense_force_v2.zip