Coming soon.....

All things Military AI that don't fit anywhere else.
james84

Re: Coming soon.....

Post by james84 »

I've never heard about a Red Arrows package in the works, but Ray has repainted the aircrafts, you can get them on his website
http://rayparker-repaints.jimdo.com
sr01
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by sr01 »

campbeme wrote:
sr01 wrote:Mark
Jake Burrus already has a rather good F 5 . Although the paintkit IS HARD TO GET :( .Does anyone have it ???
Yeah we know about the JBAI F-5 model, the one you are talking about is an unfinished WIP version of his super little model, thats why you can only find it on one site. We will be waiting for the finished version, which could be a long wait though.

Mark
Thank's for the update,Mark .
Mirage4FS
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Post by Mirage4FS »

In the meantime you can get an ROCAF Mirage 2000 package put together by Giacomo Gramazio and myself here. We used textures by Mike Pearson and of course the Mirage 2000 versions by Fernando Martinez. Giacomo included an afcad to give the aircraft somewhere to park at Hsinchu AB.
james84

Post by james84 »

Mirage4FS wrote:In the meantime you can get an ROCAF Mirage 2000 package put together by Giacomo Gramazio and myself here. We used textures by Mike Pearson and of course the Mirage 2000 versions by Fernando Martinez. Giacomo included an afcad to give the aircraft somewhere to park at Hsinchu AB.
Same for the F-16s if you want to have them before MAIW releases them, the flightplans are in the Your projects/packages section
kenn0218
Cadet
Cadet

Post by kenn0218 »

Judging by the screenshots on the front page, we might be seeing an updated Plain states ang package.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

Maybe.....maybe not..... :mrgreen:

The sad thing is that the F-16 in the image rotator isn't even part of the unit at Duluth any longer along with their other special painted F-16. They both belong to and are currently flying for the 64th Aggressors at Nellis and still haven't been given a cammo paint job yet. We can't even keep up with the real world changes lately.

http://www.fencecheck.com/forums/index. ... 4729;image

Note the red star on the back of the pilot's helmet.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
james84

Post by james84 »

MIKE JG wrote:Maybe.....maybe not..... :mrgreen:

The sad thing is that the F-16 in the image rotator isn't even part of the unit at Duluth any longer along with their other special painted F-16. They both belong to and are currently flying for the 64th Aggressors at Nellis and still haven't been given a cammo paint job yet. We can't even keep up with the real world changes lately.

http://www.fencecheck.com/forums/index. ... 4729;image

Note the red star on the back of the pilot's helmet.
So are MN ANG they going to get only former-Spangdahlem Block 50s?
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by MIKE JG »

I think I read that somewhere. Usually F16.net has the best info for that.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

They already got the SP vipers last year. They will be included in the upcoming package.

Mark
Mark