Req: A-4 from Cazaux

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
pepe06

Req: A-4 from Cazaux

Post by pepe06 »

Hi!

I was interested in the A-4's from Singapore AF operating from Cazaux. Anyone knows where can be found those repaints?

In addition, any true AI alphajet is available? would be great to have Cazaux with some local activity.

Thanks!
regards
Juan
james84

Re: Req: A-4 from Cazaux

Post by james84 »

pepe06 wrote:Hi!

I was interested in the A-4's from Singapore AF operating from Cazaux. Anyone knows where can be found those repaints?

In addition, any true AI alphajet is available? would be great to have Cazaux with some local activity.

Thanks!
regards
Juan
Hello!
I think the Singapore A-4s have been retired, there is no repaint but you never know... as for the Alpha Jet, there is a nice model, with only one lod ut working very well
http://www.edaviation.com/
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

I saw them when I was at BA120 a couple of months ago. They're still flying at Cazaux... and in my sim. Not saying anything more :smt083
pepe06

Post by pepe06 »

OK. Sounds good!

I know the rules from MAIW, but just one question.... a package of A-4's from Singapore is in progress? or is an individual work?

anyway, thanks for your info.

Thanks
regards
Juan
Garysb
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FSX

Post by Garysb »

pepe06 wrote:OK. Sounds good!

I know the rules from MAIW, but just one question.... a package of A-4's from Singapore is in progress? or is an individual work?

anyway, thanks for your info.

Thanks
regards
Juan

It will be a MAIW package I can tell you that much, made by individuals :D

Gary
I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 -
Angry_Anderson

Post by Angry_Anderson »

Dont the Singapore A-4s have the extended jetpipe from the F404 engine? Super Scooters?
ricki429
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by ricki429 »

I have these repaints if you want to email me rickingham -@- live.com