Military Flightplans

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
james84

Re: My Flightplans

Post by james84 »

NSAWC F-5s and first EA-18G for Zsolt's repaints available at the following links
http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... 58#p115858
http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... 26&t=11189
Attachments
NSAWC Growler.zip
(1.83 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
NSAWC F-5.zip
(5.12 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
les123
Cadet
Cadet

Post by les123 »

I don't found any FP for NASA SOFIA B747 SP so I made one. Not realistic just the destinations are real - found on Airliners.net.
Attachments
NASA SOFIA.zip
(1.19 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
james84

Post by james84 »

Les, sometimes inventing is the only way, especially if we are dealing with military stuff. You never know when and where these aircrafts would fly!
@Everybody: please feel welcome to upload your flightplans in this topic!
Greg, is it possible to rename this thread "Military Flightplans" or something like that??
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

james84 wrote:Greg, is it possible to rename this thread "Military Flightplans" or something like that??
It is.

And done. :wink:
james84

Re: Military Flightplans

Post by james84 »

Thanks! :smt006
Wolfhound
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by Wolfhound »

Here are the flight plans for the Hahn birds all credits go to menno van den Boogaard because he made the flight plans i just modified them enjoy :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003
Attachments
Traffic EDFH.bgl
(104.76 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
james84

Post by james84 »

Venezuelan Air Force 737-200, based at Caracas (SVFM), flies to Mexico City, Maracaibo and Bogotà. Repaint for the brand new FSX AI Bureau 737-200adv on Avsim, search for
b737-200adv_venezuela.zip
Attachments
Venezuelan AF 737-200.zip
(2.32 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
delbydoo
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by delbydoo »

I've had these for a while, but Jim Rogers was asking for some so I thought I would share; these are very basic and simple (me through and through, I know) putting three RAF Reapers at Bastion (I think they may be at Kanadahar but not sure) using Rips flightplan maker. Also included is a very basic scenery and afcad for Camp Bastion with enough parking spaces for a few visiting C-130's and C-17's if needed.......the ICAO is correct and all information was made available through the Ministry of Transport and Civil Aviation Islamic Republic of Afghanistan web site http://www.motca.gov.af/index.php?id=2; if anybody wants to make changes and publish, or spruce the camp up, feel free - just give credit where credit is due :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?axg24soqqb2s324
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Many thanks.

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
james84

Post by james84 »

F-15 Silent Eagle for Weescotty's model, available on Mark's website (http://marksfsrepaints.jimdo.com). Based at St. Louis (KSTL), flies to Edwards, Point Mugu and Nellis.

EDIT: there are two models included in Weescotty's zip, with one or two crewmembers respectively. These flightplans use the title for the aircraft with no backseater. If you wish to use the other model you need to change the aircraft title.
Attachments
WSAI F-15SE.zip
(2.72 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Last edited by james84 on 17 Apr 2012, 14:49, edited 1 time in total.
james84

Post by james84 »

NASA NF-15B (836 and 837), always from Weescotty and available from the forementioned source.
Based at Edwards, fly to Nellis and Palmdale.
Attachments
WSAI NF-15B.zip
(1.69 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
james84

Post by james84 »

Again flightplans for one of Weescotty's F-15, this time it's the F-15SG "preview", same source as above. Based at Mountain Home, TNGs at Boise and visits to Nellis (just to oversaturate this lonely airfield)
Attachments
WSAI F-15SG Preview.zip
(1.5 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by RKE »

Cheers, nice with some flightplans to distract me from my slightly over-ambitious project :mrgreen:
james84

Post by james84 »

Croatian MiG-21s for Michael Pearson's new models.
The aircrafts are based at Zagreb and fly around Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia. Two waypoints to copy in the Addon Scenery/Scenery folder are included, as well as aircraft.cfg entries as I changed the titles.
You need the MiG-21 bis D Fishbed N model for the single seater and the MiG-21UMD Mongol B models, available in Michael's package #6 (mpai_mig21_ai_traffic_06.zip on Avsim). All the textures are already included and two aircrafts need to be removed as they have been written off.

EDIT: sorry, I made a mistake and based the aircrafts at the wrong airport in Zagreb. Now I fixed the flightplans and the aircrafts are at LDZA
If you have already downloaded the file, please download it again
Attachments
Croatian AF MiG-21.zip
(10.06 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
DaleRFU
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: MSFS

Post by DaleRFU »

Top draw James :mrgreen:
Please visit my YouTube channel @ https://www.youtube.com/user/daledelboy
james84

Post by james84 »

:smt003
mikeblaze
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran

Post by mikeblaze »

Hey, boss....

The UMDs should be fixed by the time you wake up tomorrow...... and the Lancer-Bs, same issue. I figured it out, I didn't have the same xml compilation file on both the computers I use; I compiled the UMD and LanceR-B models from my laptop while at work, and...... The other two-seaters all are good, I re-checked them. I I think I will do a full Romanian pack with all active serials and some extra models, so start warming up your Excel.......

Mike P.
james84

Post by james84 »

mikeblaze wrote:Hey, boss....

The UMDs should be fixed by the time you wake up tomorrow...... and the Lancer-Bs, same issue. I figured it out, I didn't have the same xml compilation file on both the computers I use; I compiled the UMD and LanceR-B models from my laptop while at work, and...... The other two-seaters all are good, I re-checked them. I I think I will do a full Romanian pack with all active serials and some extra models, so start warming up your Excel.......

Mike P.
Roger that, Sir! :smt003
james84

Post by james84 »

Non military, fictitious flightplans for Panalpina's 747-8 (actually it's an AI Aardvark 747-400F as there is no model available yet) available on Avsim. Info in the readme.
Attachments
FP_Generic_Panalpina_748.zip
(13.27 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
max-sim
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by max-sim »

Hi!
Anybody can make a flightplan for these birds?
RJ-85/-100 Royal Bahrain Air Force (Bahrain Royal Air Wing)