Not the Red Arows, But Not Bad for Test Pilot Trainees

Let's see em! Please use a third party image hoster such as photobucket.com or postimage.org and copy the link to the screenshot here between image tags.
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Post by mikewmac »

nickblack423 wrote:Wow, Mike I'm stunned that is amazing. It is something truly great when you can see your creations being used to such great effect. I'd love to see a four-ship Typhoon flypast too.....HINT!!!!

Nick
Thanks Nick,

I already have a 4 ship NBAI Typhoon low level flyby over Coningsby flying, but the latest NBAI Typhoon textures that I have don't have the pilots textured, so I'm not posting screenshots quite yet. :lol: :lol:

Mike
mikewmac
MAIW Veteran
MAIW Veteran
Version: P3D

Post by mikewmac »

david lock wrote:Mike
I do like the dart. Some of those paint schemes they had were great, and I dont know about you but the planes in those days just had a lot more character about them.
David,

I'm biased of course, but I agree that Century Series aircraft had a lot of character. They were "Cold War Warriors" that took a bad rap fighting a war in Vietnam that they were neither designed nor equipped to fight. :( :(

Using the words of the inimitable Yogi Berra, I call the following screenshot "Deja Vu All Over Again". :lol: :lol:

Mike

Last edited by mikewmac on 15 Mar 2007, 12:20, edited 2 times in total.
Rotten Ralph
Captain
Captain
Version: FS9

Post by Rotten Ralph »

I agree Mike, nice picture as well.

dave