Search found 8 matches

by CLFN7478
17 Dec 2023, 10:14
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Big problem with MAIW Nellis Misc Objects library for KLSV
Replies: 24
Views: 752

Re: Big problem with MAIW Nellis Misc Objects library for KLSV

Yes, I did. Even that I have the P3D version of the MAIW Nellis Misc Objects library bgl that f4nutter gave me while helping me to fix KLSV, the objects still how black. If necessary, here's the list of texture names from that BGL that are causing such issues: -Dirt Mound.bmp -MAIW_Nellis_J.bmp -MA...
by CLFN7478
16 Dec 2023, 08:38

I have had only limited experience with Library conversions and that was FSX to FS9. What I found was that as well as converting the actual grphic files to .bmp I also had to amend each mdl in the library to look for a bmp texture rather than a dds texture. Can you confirm that you have down the eq...
by CLFN7478
16 Dec 2023, 05:45

TimC340 wrote: 16 Dec 2023, 04:09 Check that there’s only one Nellis on your system - and only one Nellis Misc Objects Library.
Also done that too, I double-checked, and triple-checked. Only one such exists.
by CLFN7478
16 Dec 2023, 00:33

Something in the model or library is calling the wrong texture location. How are your add-on airfields installed into P3D? I basically coralled some of my converted MAIW Airbases under one huge addon folder using the good ol addon xml formatting, including my traffic assets, and the global scenery ...
by CLFN7478
15 Dec 2023, 15:42

And you have copied over the converted textures to the texture folder where your library is located? Send from mobile hence short I already did that, replacing the bmps with the dds-converted ones that I made. But no joy. Even I tried putting alpha channels on the crucial ones like the misc towers,...
by CLFN7478
15 Dec 2023, 14:31

Do these objects appear textured when you load the library into MCX? I can confirm that the library appears correctly in P3Dv5.4. https://i.imgur.com/BiZBAdp.png They appear fine when I load it in MCX, especially the one that Ray sent me in the PMs when I was trying to convert KLSV on my own. But I...
by CLFN7478
15 Dec 2023, 11:39

Big problem with MAIW Nellis Misc Objects library for KLSV

After spending a week trying to convert the MAIW KLSV for P3D (with a bit of help from f4nutter ) , there seems to be an issue I found with MAIW_Nellis_Misc_Objects_Library.bgl . No matter what I do, even convert textures, fix the materials via MCX's material editor, and all sort, they still show bl...
by CLFN7478
04 Dec 2023, 03:54
Topic: KLSV Nellis AFB - P3Dv4
Replies: 28
Views: 2291

Re: KLSV Nellis AFB - P3Dv4

f4nutter wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 23:05
zsoltfireman wrote: 02 Aug 2022, 15:31 I need file
Please shared again
PM sent
I'd also like to have the P3D ver of KLSV since I've already converted the necessary libraries for it. And had a bit of a problem some of them being black textures like the control tower and a few buildings and sorts.