The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 138 matches

by N35W
16 Oct 2014, 20:54
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: MAIW aircraft for multiplayer
Replies: 1
Views: 162

MAIW aircraft for multiplayer

I'm sure this question has been asked a lot but I have not been around for many years. Hopefully things have changed. MAIW aircraft are perfect for multiplayer since they are very light on the polys with LODs. All you have to do is replace the FDE for the aircraft your simulating. The only problem t...
by N35W
18 Sep 2014, 22:07
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Edwards AFB
Replies: 82
Views: 9644

Re: Edwards AFB

Never mind. I found the Beta 2 files. Very nice this is totally the mood of the place.
by N35W
18 Sep 2014, 21:02
Topic: Edwards AFB
Replies: 82
Views: 9644

Re: Edwards AFB

Hello very nice work here. :)

I have been wishing for a Edwards up to MAIW standards for years.
I'm glad to see you moving in that direction.

I went there years ago for a airshow and can tell you have captured the spirit of the area.

Any Idea when you will release the textures to go with it?
by N35W
08 Apr 2014, 23:01
Topic: Coast Guard Textures
Replies: 12
Views: 900

Re: Coast Guard Textures

Giorgio,

Thanks for the link to the aircraft list. I have always wondered where people where getting those special aircraft. :)
by N35W
08 Apr 2014, 22:38

Re: Coast Guard Textures

Thanks Giorgio You found it. I think this is the one I was thinking of. I will store it on a stick so I don't lose it again. :) Admin, sorry for posting in the wrong area. It was too late when I realized I was in the wrong section. For the other person, I'm not sure about the details but there use t...
by N35W
06 Apr 2014, 09:05

Coast Guard Textures

Hello. Can anybody point Me to where I can find the Sea King Coast Guard textures?
I had them at one time in the past and lost them. Recently I thought I found them but lost them again. :?
by N35W
03 Jun 2011, 01:44
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre
Replies: 57
Views: 6085

Re: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre

Thanks MIKE JG, I tinkered a little more and found that the canopy was tied to the Nav lights. mikewmac Thats good to know Sir. That explains when I slapped a panel and sound folder on the bird to take it for a spin, I got the results I did. I chose LFSI and popped up in one of the Haase's. Taxied t...
by N35W
02 Jun 2011, 04:54
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre
Replies: 57
Views: 6085

Re: French Rafales by Nick Black, Greg Loones & Mike MacIntyre

Very Nice Guys :)

How do you close the canopy on the flyable version of the Rafale?
by N35W
08 Aug 2009, 02:50
Forum: Military Aviation Photography
Topic: Some fun from Oshkosh
Replies: 3
Views: 409

Aaron,

Doesn't get any better than that. Wow! :o

I want to get in on a flight like this. Electrical, airframe Inspection.
by N35W
08 Aug 2009, 01:59
Topic: H-60/S-70A
Replies: 0
Views: 259

H-60/S-70A

Had to process 3 views, 3 times trying to get 3D space orientation calibrated. Not working. I don't remember having this problem before. Tried the Profile Extrusion. That looks terrible. I see the problem. Grumbling wasted 2 hours. Made the the fuselage and it looked like a duck. I Know how to build...
by N35W
08 Aug 2009, 01:12
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Landing Lights on the S70A
Replies: 7
Views: 579

Thanks Rob,

I was all over the Sikorsky website trying to get the best data. I must have missed that one. Rechecking.
by N35W
08 Aug 2009, 01:03
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Alphasim Enterprise Static Aircraft.
Replies: 8
Views: 874

Dustoff, Have you tried to tinker with the data on that scenery to see if you can get it to work with FS9 without crashing? That looks super clean. MIKE JG, Agreed, that's peretty much the way I did my Stennis groupe. Except all onboard aircraft flew somewhere. SIMAF03, Your looking good there Sir. ...
by N35W
02 Aug 2009, 19:38
Topic: Some aviation photos...
Replies: 35
Views: 1981

Chris, Sharpness, no kidding there. You must have VIP photo rights or really crisp long lenses. Insane work there Sir. Man, I wish I was where you are, I have never seen all that metal in all my life. If you are on some kind of air show tour, if you can, get some samples of the unique engine sounds ...
by N35W
02 Aug 2009, 19:10
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: If planes mated like birds what do you get?
Views: 131

If planes mated like birds what do you get?

I just had a wild thought looking at some pics of the different aircraft.

You take a A-7, male bird, that mates with a Lightning, a female bird, what do you get? A F-16! :lol:
by N35W
02 Aug 2009, 18:32
Topic: Canopy and Windows
Views: 345

Canopy and Windows

Sifting through all the tech data on model building, seems like I vaguely remember someone saying that unlike FS2002 you must texture all parts with a bitmap or the model will crash FS2004. Is this true? Looking at Nick's bitmap, I see He is using a DTX3 with alpha channel. Isolating the alpha I see...
by N35W
02 Aug 2009, 18:11

Dustoff, I'm not trying to correct anything. I'm building a new S-70A model. I have been downloading as much photo data as I can to get a since of shape and detail. I'm focused on the S-70A photos of the real aircraft. Ah ha. So my guess was right. The photo I have is with 1 light on the right side ...
by N35W
02 Aug 2009, 03:14

Landing Lights on the S70A

Are the 4 circles under the nose of the S70 landing lights? If so, are they retractable?
by N35W
02 Aug 2009, 00:11
Topic: Textures and LOD
Replies: 10
Views: 608

Ok Mike and Steve, I'm going to listen to you Guys. The one time request is canceled. I'm sticking with the UH-60. I want that for myself really bad. Looking for some last minute pics for help and I'm starting to build today. This is going to be hard. Hopefully I won't run into bad complications. Th...
by N35W
01 Aug 2009, 03:58
Topic: Some aviation photos...
Replies: 35
Views: 1981

Oh Man that looks so sweet.

I have never seen a Apache at a airshow, I don't know why.
by N35W
01 Aug 2009, 03:45
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: campbeme your avitar
Replies: 10
Views: 428

Ron, One of the early observers, This is the type of thing I'm talking about.

The people that where there.

Whould you like to tell the full story Sir?

We have lost the art of storytelling.

Let me See what you saw. Tell me?