Search found 5 matches

by John Knapp
22 Sep 2008, 20:00
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Naval Air Station North Island for FSX Ver. 1.01
Replies: 3
Views: 378

Re: Naval Air Station North Island for FSX Ver. 1.01

Yep, uploaded today by John Stinstrom and Jim Dhaenens... an FSX version of the excellent FS9 NAS North Island scenery! "Transparency problems from using FS9 trees and installation of SP-2 have been fixed from the previous version." Look for fsx_knzy.zip on avsim. Great work guys. Yeehaw!...
by John Knapp
19 Sep 2008, 22:27
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: UK Hawks Part1 package by MAIW
Replies: 23
Views: 2313

Make sure you do all the other checks. Duplicate AFCADs is the most common cause of AI aircraft not appearing at bases. Nick No duplicate AFCADs. I keep a database of addon airports jsut for that purpose. Time to triple check the installation. Found the problem. The RAF Coringsby scenery from MAIW ...
by John Knapp
19 Sep 2008, 20:19

nickblack423 wrote:Make sure you do all the other checks.

Duplicate AFCADs is the most common cause of AI aircraft not appearing at bases.

Nick
No duplicate AFCADs. I keep a database of addon airports jsut for that purpose. Time to triple check the installation.
by John Knapp
19 Sep 2008, 10:11

Just got done installing UK Hawks Parts 1, 2, and 3 into FSX but I have no AI aircraft at any of the bases (EGOV, EGDM, EGDR, EGDY, EGXE). I have installed a couple dozen of the other MAIW packages with little or no problems, so it's not a problem with the files being in the wrong place (I did doubl...
by John Knapp
19 Sep 2008, 09:44
Topic: KBAB Building crash or FSX popup
Replies: 5
Views: 824

The problem seems to be caused by Beale AFB.blg. Just remove that file and the building crashes go away. On the downside, it also removes most of the custom buildings. I don't know what's inside that file that is causing the problem. Turning off crash detection will let you fly around the area if yo...