Search found 10 matches

by hageneezz
08 May 2023, 19:34
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: FSX AI strange behaviour
Replies: 12
Views: 455

Re: FSX AI strange behaviour

Firebird wrote: 08 May 2023, 18:33 I suppose the only other question is which version of FSX are you using? There might be a difference in behaviour in the versions.
The boxed edition, but it has been fixed
by hageneezz
08 May 2023, 19:34

Well, if you are using the same aircraft and FDE as I am, with the unaltered EGMH default AFCAD with a frame rate of 31 fps, then you should get the same result as I do. The inference then, is that there might be something else that's in your FSX installation, but not in mine, that is interfering w...
by hageneezz
08 May 2023, 16:16

Hi, the destination is LFOP (Rouen) My framerates are locked at 31, and they stay there, no stutters or FPS drops...
This is really strange, what could I have done wrong?

There are 11 planes in my flightplan
by hageneezz
08 May 2023, 12:26

My B-17G model was designed for the ACG Duxford scenery and has been in use by many people without a problem over the years. If you zip up your AFCAD file for Manston and the aircraft.cfg file you are using, and PM them to me, I'll have a look for you. John Thanks John. I am using the default FSX M...
by hageneezz
07 May 2023, 18:25

TimC340 wrote: 07 May 2023, 18:02 Do you have the FSX version of the aircraft?
Yes I do. Someone over at the AIFP forums suggested it might have something to do with the contact points, but I know nothing about editing AI planes

Thanks
by hageneezz
07 May 2023, 17:30

TimC340 wrote: 07 May 2023, 16:32 Over at FS Developer you said you were using FSX. Is that the case or not - your profile says you're on FS9?
Yeah, mostly on FSX now, although I still use FS9 once in a blue moon
by hageneezz
07 May 2023, 15:38

FSX AI strange behaviour

Hi all, I am trying to simulate a bombing sortie from the default Manston airfield in FSX I am using the AIFP34315 with the ACG B17G AI model The aircraft all show up on Manston, but there is strange behaviour when they start to taxi Some planes go nose down into the taxiway, and another plane just ...
by hageneezz
11 May 2021, 17:39
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: Bombing Mission
Replies: 0
Views: 392

Bombing Mission

Hi all I would like to create a WW2 style bombing mission, within FSX. I plan to fly the Aeroplane Heaven B-17, and have downloaded the AI B17G from here I am using AIFP to create a flightplan, from Manston (EGMH) to Cherbourg, so far so good The problem is that I can select a Touch and Go, but that...
by hageneezz
23 Feb 2020, 22:23
Topic: B-17 Bombing Mission
Replies: 3
Views: 422

Re: B-17 Bombing Mission

gsnde wrote: 23 Feb 2020, 19:27 Have you seen this?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... -Available
No, thanks!
by hageneezz
23 Feb 2020, 19:05
Topic: B-17 Bombing Mission
Replies: 3
Views: 422

B-17 Bombing Mission

Hi all, I have a question about creating a B-17 bombing mission for FS9 So I would like to simulate a bombing mission, flying from an airfield in England (Biggin Hill) to Brest, simulate a bombing run, and return to England I would like to make a B-17 formation, of B-17 ai planes (downloaded the B17...