Search found 8 matches

by jetlover43
14 Jul 2007, 19:47
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Whiteman AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 22
Views: 2422

Me Drive?

Well, I finally got around to trying this again after John emailed me. I'm sorry for me/happy for John to report that apparently it was just a bad case of ground piloting on my part. I determined the autorudder had been enabled and I was having a difficult time controlling the A/C, but I had no idea...
by jetlover43
03 Jul 2007, 01:55
Topic: Whiteman AFB package by MAIW
Replies: 22
Views: 2422

Whiteman Scenery/AI

I just installed the AMIW package as well as the Scenery described in the readme. It looks great, but I've had a couple of problems that I beleive are on the scenery side. When taxiing down the taxiway between the parked apron B2s and the hangers adjacent to the runway, I hit an invisible building. ...
by jetlover43
29 Jun 2007, 02:03
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: NBAI F-15 Eagle
Replies: 193
Views: 13387

Released?

I'm a little confused... is the F-15 C/C released yet? Can't seem to find it, but there are several repaints being posted for it though, by Mark Walsh, so?

Thanks
by jetlover43
18 May 2007, 12:37
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: What will This Aircraft look like???
Replies: 2
Views: 222

Seems to work ok for me. You may want to ensure your browser will accept the site's security certificate, otherwise I don't know what could be wrong..

Ok, try this too.. Google the following: Iraq COIN aircraft .

It is the third link in the search result. Other links are relevant too.
by jetlover43
18 May 2007, 12:26
Topic: What will This Aircraft look like???
Replies: 2
Views: 222

What will This Aircraft look like???

Check out this link; WPAFB is soliciting for a new A/C for Iraq for COIN. With this list of requirements, I have to wonder what it will be... an armored Beech-Cessna??? Interesting...

https://www.pixs.wpafb.af.mil/pixs_soli ... sp?id=5223
by jetlover43
27 Apr 2007, 01:26
Topic: Wings over Wayne
Replies: 10
Views: 521

well I was hoping to catch one at Seymour Johnson! Don't guess that will happen!
by jetlover43
25 Apr 2007, 01:58
Topic: Wings over Wayne
Replies: 10
Views: 521

Airshow

I'll be there too, no bells though. Anybody know how I can get a ride in a fast jet??? Military of course!
by jetlover43
28 Dec 2006, 01:34
Topic: USAF T-37B Package by MAIW
Replies: 31
Views: 3318

Great Job!

To all the modelers, contributors, and others... the T-37 package is superb! I've been wanting a Tweet at the AETC bases for a long time! Thanks again for all you hard work, dedication, and this great new site.

jet